Should Miami try to get Romo?

boyst

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see anyone trading for Tannehil with the contract he just signed.

Sitting here at work looking at the schedule ahead and knowing Romo is due back soon, if you're Miami would you try to get him now that Prescott is doing well?

Tannehil and a 3rd for Romo? He would be a good fit in Miami with that team.

Tanny was ruined its so amazing bad teams can never develop a QB

It's funny because just last year he appeared to turn the corner using that short passing game. Now, with Adam Gase, he is regressing. At this point, if I'm the Dolphins, I keep Tanny next year too. Perhaps it is just the learning curve on the system.

Sure, they should trade a few first-round picks for him. Although, seriously, how could they even consider that being that Tanny is going to be a $20M hit on their cap NEXT season?

They have Mario Williams - they offer to trade him to whomever has John Skelton.

Sitting here at work looking at the schedule ahead and knowing Romo is due back soon, if you're Miami would you try to get him now that Prescott is doing well?

Tannehil and a 3rd for Romo? He would be a good fit in Miami with that team.

I would take him for a second or third, Taylor is not the answer.

outside of insane overpayment, Dallas isn't getting rid of Prescott or Romo.

I don't why people, especially people who fans of a team that has needed a QB for almost 2 decades, believe that teams are eager to trade away QBs who are performing well. They'll happily keep Romo or Prescott as the backup.