What offseason?

scribo

Sure, there are no games to watch on Sundays, but we went from the Super Bowl right into cap cuts, to franchise tagging and now free agency starts next week. Moreover, the draft is what, two months away?! We have the combine right now as well. There will be a brief lull after the draft but then right back St. John Fisher (or East Rochester High School).

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, we're undefeated.

Sure, there are no games to watch on Sundays, but we went from the Super Bowl right into cap cuts, to franchise tagging and now free agency starts next week. Moreover, the draft is what, two months away?! We have the combine right now as well. There will be a brief lull after the draft but then right back St. John Fisher (or East Rochester High School).

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, we're undefeated.

251122[/snapback]

i agree -- got to love the NFL (and the NFL network!!).......live combine coverage starts this weekend!

sorry scribo, we arent undefeated, we are still 9-7...the NFL new year doesnt start until march 1 or 2...so we are still 9-7 until then...next week, we will be undefeated :blush:

251126[/snapback]

Nope, the season ended the day after the Super Bowl. Nothing happens after that to affect the stats, W/L records, etc, just roster. Even the NFL says so in its now-yearly "The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow" ad.

sorry scribo, we arent undefeated, we are still 9-7...the NFL new year doesnt start until march 1 or 2...so we are still 9-7 until then...next week, we will be undefeated :)

251126[/snapback]

Damn it. :blush:

Thanks for the info. I now have a reason to celebrate Wed., night. Bottoms up!

Nope, the season ended the day after the Super Bowl.  Nothing happens after that to affect the stats, W/L records, etc, just roster.  Even the NFL says so in its now-yearly "The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow" ad.

251131[/snapback]

Well, that is good too, but I'm still going to get drunk Wed.