Jerry Hughes deserves a sack

I thought Hughes earned a sack too. But all these plays will be reviewed by the league, and adjustments made as needed.

Hughes has somewhat fewer sacks this year, at least that's my impression without checking, but he's playing at an even higher level. He was back in coverage a lot yesterday, doing more LB than DE work and making plays all over the field.

I thought Hughes earned a sack too. But all these plays will be reviewed by the league, and adjustments made as needed.

Hughes has somewhat fewer sacks this year, at least that's my impression without checking, but he's playing at an even higher level. He was back in coverage a lot yesterday, doing more LB than DE work and making plays all over the field.

He has 4. He only had 5 last year. He's all over the place though, hell of a player.

LoRax leads the league.

No, he dropped back and intended on passing it. He started to run, but if he gets caught behind the LOS - which he clearly was - it's by definition a sack.

I'm sure they'll catch up with that. Our defense is so much more dynamic than last year. It is a lot of fun to watch.

check this out, the Rams OL sees Lorax but recognizes #55 is next to him, that is why he blocks Hughes giving Lorax an easy path to the QB.

According to Joe B's weekly grades, Hughes has been the best player for the Bills this season (with Kyle second). It may not show in the stats, but Hughes is having a monster year. This Lorax sack is a perfect example of Jerry's impact. I think it's safe to say that JH's stats will improve when Dareus is back in the middle.

He tackles Keenum at least half a yard behind the LOS. So far, he hasn't gotten one.

Yeah, the sack statistic doesn't tell the whole picture. In the Lorax Mic'ed up video, at one point 'Zo just plasters Keenum. Keenum stupidly throws the ball just before or as he's hit and Robey-Coleman intercepts.

That's not a "sack", but in a sane world it should be ... SOMETHING.

No question that other players have had opportunities because teams are focused on Hughes.

Yeah, the sack statistic doesn't tell the whole picture. In the Lorax Mic'ed up video, at one point 'Zo just plasters Keenum. Keenum stupidly throws the ball just before or as he's hit and Robey-Coleman intercepts.

No question that other players have had opportunities because teams are focused on Hughes.

It's a QB pressure/hurry. Not an official NFL stat but other places take notice of it.

pressures and hits arent official trading card stats but we see them listed a lot of places.