I cant freaking wait!!!!!

Spikes16

I cant wait until Drew gets HAMMERED in the pocket wearing a Cowboys jersey. I cant wait until the Cowboy fans have to put up with what we did with Drew. Taking sacks,no mobility,interceptions. I cant believe that Bill Parcells actually brought him back there and even more suprising is that Dried up apple face allowed it to happen. I personally like Drew as a person but after hearing his comments on the NFL network , I hope he takes one blind sided by the Eagles D. Here is hoping JP blossoms early. I still think he can do exactly what Drew did for us on our winning streak, hand it off to Willis and make some good passes. Thats all we need.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Drew and Cowboys fans.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF dude. You want somebody to get hurt because he is positive about his new team and holds a bit of a grudge against the team that cut him? Things didn't work out. He is still a good guy, I wish him the best.

251045[/snapback]

I like Drew as a person, too, but his whole act the past couple days has caused me to think less of him. He has no reason to take shots at the Bills organization. TD stood behind him and supported him up until the very end. I expect it from Jerry Jones, but not Drew Bledsoe. I certainly don't want to see him get injured, but I admit that I'm looking forward to him meeting some new friends.....such as Mr. Arrington, Mr. Kearse, and Mr. Strahan.....among others.

He has no reason to take shots at the Bills organization.

251047[/snapback]

he helped rebuild the franchise and they kicked him to the curb by HANDING OVER his job to an untested rookie, without even letting him fight for it........

i think he's completely justified........

I like Drew as a person, too, but his whole act the past couple days has caused me to think less of him. He has no reason to take shots at the Bills organization. TD stood behind him and supported him up until the very end. I expect it from Jerry Jones, but not Drew Bledsoe. I certainly don't want to see him get injured, but I admit that I'm looking forward to him meeting some new friends.....such as Mr. Arrington, Mr. Kearse, and Mr. Strahan.....among others.

251047[/snapback]

Arrington will not be with Washington this year. :unsure:

he helped rebuild the franchise and they kicked him to the curb by HANDING OVER his job to an untested rookie, without even letting him fight for it........

i think he's completely justified........

251052[/snapback]

Please......Bledsoe was more focused on the curb the past three years than he was his receivers. You make it sound like TD and MM just up and decided to change their QB for the heck of it.

I cant wait until Drew gets HAMMERED in the pocket wearing a Cowboys jersey. I cant wait until the Cowboy fans have to put up with what we did with Drew. Taking sacks,no mobility,interceptions. I cant believe that Bill Parcells actually brought him back there and even more suprising is that Dried up apple face allowed it to happen. I personally like Drew as a person but after hearing his comments on the NFL network , I hope he takes one blind sided by the Eagles D. Here is hoping JP blossoms early. I still think he can do exactly what Drew did for us on our winning streak, hand it off to Willis and make some good passes. Thats all we need.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Drew and Cowboys fans.

I wished you would not use such a nice thought as HAMMERED in such a nasty way! You might use Nailed, Laid Out, Pounded, Drilled, Slammed, Piled Droved, or Forced Fed Field Turf.

Thank You

Arrington will not be with Washington this year.  :D

251057[/snapback]

Well, if you're correct about that I'm sure that Mr. Taylor would be happy to step in and pick up the slack :unsure:

I hope you get hit by a mac truck. How do you expect him to act when like above posted the job was handed over to a rookie and not let them battle in camp for it. If they would of told him we are going to have open comp in camp and not what they did by saying you are the backup like it or not and he would demand a trade or release then I would see your point. He is going to be angry I think you would be too.

Watch and see. :unsure:

251066[/snapback]

I could see the Deadskins make much better use out tof the value the Arington is, but I agree with d_wag -- that bonus he got last year really ties Gibbs' hands. I look forward to watching for that one.

I hope you get hit by a mac truck. How do you expect him to act when like above posted the job was handed over to a rookie and not let them battle in camp for it. If they would of told him we are going to have open comp in camp and not what they did by saying you are the backup like it or not and he would demand a trade or release then I would see your point. He is going to be angry I think you would be too.

251082[/snapback]

You hope who gets hit by a mack truck?

As for Drew, you need to take your reasoning a few more steps......

Ask yourself why a 12 year vet would even NEED to compete with a younger, 'unproven' QB. Do you think that John Elway needed to compete with Brian Griese? Did Jim Kelly have to compete with Todd Collins? Did Steve Young have to compete with Jim Druckenmiller? Bledsoe did NOT get the job done. He is the one who created the situation of even having to THINK about the Bills going in another direction. Don't you think TD and Mularkey would have much rather seen Bledsoe succeed, maintain stability at the position, and not have to spend a FIRST ROUND PICK on JP????

Drew has only Drew to blame. We rolled out the red carpet and treated him like a savior. He is the one who sh*t in his own bed.

WTF dude. You want somebody to get hurt because he is positive about his new team and holds a bit of a grudge against the team that cut him? Things didn't work out. He is still a good guy, I wish him the best.

251045[/snapback]

No, I dont want him to get hurt. Just HAMMERED into the turf and get up. Screw Drew Bledsoe. The Bills saved him when the Pats sat him. We gave him a starting job and his comments about our organization were uncalled for and unprofessional. How about thanking TD for a second chance with the Bills and thanking the fans who supported him here for three agonizing years.Losing his job here was a good move to a younger, faster QB. You can argue that there should have been a competion in training camp and maybe the Bills should have handeled it that way but TD and MM saw things differently, thats their decision.Again , :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Drew Bledsoe. I hope you tank it in Big D.

No, I dont want him to get hurt. Just HAMMERED into the turf and get up. Screw Drew Bledsoe. The Bills saved him when the Pats sat him. We gave him a starting job and his comments about our organization were uncalled for and unprofessional. How about thanking TD for a second chance with the Bills and thanking the fans who supported him here for three agonizing years.Losing his job here was a good move to a younger, faster QB. You can argue that there should have been a competion in training camp and maybe the Bills should have handeled it that way but TD and MM saw things differently, thats their decision.Again ,  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Drew Bledsoe. I hope you tank it in Big D.

251102[/snapback]

you are just bitter, b/c your wife beat the hell out of you last night...Drew did thank the fans, several times.....he did not say it in dolphin talk, which explains why you may have missed it..... :blush::):lol:

You hope who gets hit by a mack truck?

As for Drew, you need to take your reasoning a few more steps......

Ask yourself why a 12 year vet would even NEED to compete with a younger, 'unproven' QB. Do you think that John Elway needed to compete with Brian Griese? Did Jim Kelly have to compete with Todd Collins? Did Steve Young have to compete with Jim Druckenmiller? Bledsoe did NOT get the job done. He is the one who created the situation of even having to THINK about the Bills going in another direction. Don't you think TD and Mularkey would have much rather seen Bledsoe succeed, maintain stability at the position, and not have to spend a FIRST ROUND PICK on JP???? 

Drew has only Drew to blame. We rolled out the red carpet and treated him like a savior. He is the one who sh*t in his own bed.

251096[/snapback]

He needs to compete because he is a 12 year vet. You cant expect him to be in his prime, but as of now, JP has a job that was given to him, good preseason or not. Don't bring Elway or Young into this, cause that's an unfair comparison to any QB coming into a preseason. It's a given, Bledsoe is not Elway or Young.

Drew gave you his best. The least you can do is thank him for what he gave you.

Man, you give Bills fans a bad name.