Debate 2: The Town Hall

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks heavy in anythng. She's a fat, 69-year old grandma. At least she didn't wear her prison orange pantsuit.

Hey Wacka... Hope you are doing well on this glorious autumn morn (@ least here in Illinois) and it finds you in good health.

What's wrong with Babcia? Did you ever have one? Don't we all have one?

I see the classic stereotypes are in play. Sexism has always come into play when talking about Hillary. As a male, I have a hard time fighting it off too. I see this board is dominated by males, I wonder how these views play to 53% of the voters. 53% that are women. Do woman like being objectified? I wonder what the true feelings are?

He's older than her, and ain't no small size either... In fact porking out too. Why does he get a pass as a 70 year old man with a wig, or what looks like a really bad toupee? Because he has a hotter wife, daughters? Does that make him a fat Dzia-Dzia? Does Ivanka have a bun in the oven yet?

As you can attest... Everybody gets old

DonaldTrump: "I am looking to appoint judges very much in the mold of Justice Scalia.

HillaryClinton: "I think the current Court has gone in the wrong direction.

Clinton: I will appoint justices who "understand what people are up against"

http://

cnn.it/debates

Well there is your difference folks...................

Clinton on Supreme Court: “I have a bunch of litmus tests.” Seriously, that’s what she said. http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/268174-clinton-i-have-a-bunch-of-litmus-tests-for-supreme-court …

Perhaps you could...on your own...reference some recent conservative Scotus decisions and how the have led to greater benefit to society and likewise some liberal leaning decisions and how they left us orse...

Perhaps you could...on your own...reference some recent conservative Scotus decisions and how the have led to greater benefit to society and likewise some liberal leaning decisions and how they left us orse...

This just shows that you know nothing of how the supreme court works. They don't act to proactively benefit society, but instead to defend liberties. There's a difference.

No.

Perhaps you could do some constructive thinking on your own.

The rich history of the Supreme Court and how the different ideologies of the Justices have shaped their decisions is well known to those Americans who pay attention.

Amazing how many people confuse honest analysis with endorsement. He did well. He's still a horrible person. Both can be true.

Edited by B-Man

She will have us in a hot war in Syria by the end of January 2017.

"Russian aggression"

We already are in a shooting war in Syria. We killed 60+ Syrian troops in an "accidental" bombing that lasted over 4 hours and was coordinated with ISIS fighters on the ground. We're just using proxies to do most of our fighting -- funding "moderate" rebels who are so moderate they burn children and pledge allegiance to AQ and ISIS.

There aren't many, if any, home grown rebels fighting on the ground in Syria, they're coming in from outside the country, supported by the US, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Turkey... But it's not a proxy war according to the neocons around here.

What HRC was really talking about wasn't a hot war in Syria, but a shooting war with Russia. That's the end game. HRC's favorite no-fly-zone plan is a defacto declaration of war, and with Syria teeming with Russian anti-air missiles now, a no-fly-zone wouldn't just be a disaster for civilians on the ground, it'd undoubtedly lead to Russian and American pilots shooting at one another.

If only one of those women would have wept uncontrollably, while pointing at HillBilly.

Hillary's pulls out the "feels" any chance she can (she's so compassionate), with references to the photo of the dead children in Syria (with a little help from Raddatz). I would have expected Trump to respond with a mention of the child run over in Nice, or other victims of terrorism. There is no shortage of tragedy from either angle.

Edited by HoF Watkins

The name is Bone.... Ken Bone

CuZ8WFpW8AAxjbZ.jpg

Ken Bone reminds us that outside the media/political culture, there are actually nice people who aren't evil dangerous garbage.

He was the only audience member whose question wasn't WHAT ABOUT MY NEEDS?

The name is Bone.... Ken Bone

CuZ8WFpW8AAxjbZ.jpg

Ken Bone reminds us that outside the media/political culture, there are actually nice people who aren't evil dangerous garbage.

He was the only audience member whose question wasn't WHAT ABOUT MY NEEDS?

Haha, are you an overweight, bald man, with a mustache and glasses by any chance, B-Man?

Edited by HoF Watkins

If only one of those women would have wept uncontrollably, while pointing at HillBilly.

Hillary's pulls out the "feels" any chance she can (she's so compassionate), with references to the photo of the dead children in Syria (with a little help from Raddatz). I would have expected Trump to respond with a mention of the child run over in Nice, or other victims of terrorism. There is no shortage of tragedy from either angle.

You don't get the feels ? She worked hand in hand with Latino's she stated last night

Real Latinos!

Two thoughts I had watching the debate:

The GOP did the tape to push Trump into going after Bill and her. I think judging by the first debate, he wasn't going to go there. Just needed a little push because they knew the Democrats couldn't resist walking into it.

I bet you in this upcoming debate she will do her damnedest to stay positive and Bill won't be there for whatever reason they make up. She can't hang with Trump in a slugfest with Fox moderators.

Two thoughts I had watching the debate:

The GOP did the tape to push Trump into going after Bill and her. I think judging by the first debate, he wasn't going to go there. Just needed a little push because they knew the Democrats couldn't resist walking into it.

I bet you in this upcoming debate she will do her damnedest to stay positive and Bill won't be there for whatever reason they make up. She can't hang with Trump in a slugfest with Fox moderators.

I'm convinced that Bill and Trump have slapped hi-fives at a country club, in a suite filled with top rate hookers. Trump had been a Clinton supporter. Hillary probably loathes Bill, and winced whenever he would be hanging out with Trump. But then, Hillary has Huma to comfort her.

I don't think Trump wanted to drag Bill through the mud. They are pretty much birds of a feather (Bill couldn't be as crude, because he was in politics).

160908-clinton-trump-mn-1056_f8b13d1b2c3

Edited by HoF Watkins