AFCE is a 2 team race now..

PatsFanNH

I think it is safe to say the Jets and the Phins are out of the running. so now you have 2 easier games before our teams face off again and the winner be in the driving seat for the AFCE. ( while the loser still in control for a wild card)

Thanks for the kind thought, but we all know the division is a 1-team race.

Edited by JR in Pittsburgh

I think it is safe to say the Jets and the Phins are out of the running. so now you have 2 easier games before our teams face off again and the winner be in the driving seat for the AFCE. ( while the loser still in control for a wild card)

Don't count your chickens before they hatch, Don't put the cart before the horse, Fly it 'til you Tie It etc etc

The jets defense has looked pretty bad this year. And now they may have lost harris too for a bit. Bowles is feeling the heat.

They are already calling for his head here in NJ

http://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/absolute-embarrassment.87375/

http://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/the-official-crap-on-bowels-thread-is-here.87197/page-31

"Bowles is a complete idiot and Im starting to turn on him.Grow some !@#$ing balls and go for it instead of punting like a giant vagina wearing a head set.He doesnt have that "It" factor you look for in head coaches.He would make a great silent movie star,the guy has no intensity or passion and isnt a Head Coach."

😂😂😂

"Dumbest team ever. Call a timeout when the clock is stopped down by 11 with the ball on their own 5 with 1:50 to go. Truly brilliant."

That week 1 loss is the one currently biting us in the playoff picture, though I don't see this Ravens team getting to the 10 wins likely necessary for the wild card.

The problem is that there are still too many competitive (but very flawed) teams on the AFC side for the 2 wild card spots. Buffalo, Baltimore, Oakland, Houston, Kansas City and even the Bengals.

The problem is that there are still too many competitive (but very flawed) teams on the AFC side for the 2 wild card spots. Buffalo, Baltimore, Oakland, Houston, Kansas City and even the Bengals.

This is what bothers me about week 1. With the Ravens on the upswing that loss might really come back to Haunt us. Which makes games vs the Bengs and Steelers MUST WIN.

We grab the Patsies by the pu$$y and take the division.

:lol: Dude those Jets comments were classic. Some of them were hella racist tho!! i was :o reading some of them knowing I live in the same state. And what exactly is the "it" factor when it comes to coaching??

We grab the Patsies by the pu$$y and take the division.

I am all for it if we can get it done. If we don't lose a game till that showdown, then we could be in first place after that game. Never thought about it....But let us first take care of the 49ers.

We have 11 games left- too soon to write them off. At the end of the day we need to handle our own business, not hope for others to fall.

Can Cincy or Pittsburgh beat the Pats before they take us on? Could get interesting. When can Shaq start? Week 7? Dareus coming back. Yep, could get real interesting.

Question 1-yes.

Question 2-yes-week 7 he can return to play.

Statement regarding Dareus-yes.

Interesting indeed.

I dont expect to win that 2nd pats game

but I think we can still get to the playoffs....which is a good goal for us this year.

Why not? It is in our own backyard. If Rex and the D can apply pressure on Brady we always have a chance