Rapunzel, Rapunzel Leet Your Hair Down!

If you want the mods to merge it why did you feel it necessary to start a new thread?

So I can have a title! It's PPP... It works better this way. No need to get your size 52 big gal panties in a twist.

:D

BTW... Trump is just holed up in his tower preparing for the debate. He's put out the tweet: "Any pigs, slobs, and dogs wanna come visit? #Companionship!

Sure, he's just reading poetry. Sure.

What are you saying, he should be PC?

You got me there! Barry was #NoFilter! before it was cool to be #NoFilter! Back in the wild, wild PC days of the mid-1990's!

Oh look, a big NYT story about how it's all falling apart for Donald Trump. There's something you hardly ever see.

Next thing you know my Facebook feed will have a bunch of anti-Trump posts!

Edited by KD in CA

Oh look, a big NYT story about how it's all falling apart for Donald Trump. There's something you hardly ever see.

Next thing you know my Facebook feed will have a bunch of anti-Trump posts!

I think it's hilarious how people are aghast at something pretty much every guy has said hanging with his buddies. I saw someone tell somebody to !@#$ off over this. So you're going to feign disgust over Trump talking like most guys and then turn around and tell a stranger you disagree with to !@#$ off?

rapunzel_o_876425.jpg

:lol::lol: :lol:

I think it's hilarious how people are aghast at something pretty much every guy has said hanging with his buddies. I saw someone tell somebody to !@#$ off over this. So you're going to feign disgust over Trump talking like most guys and then turn around and tell a stranger you disagree with to !@#$ off?

I know... I just thought it was funny that he is holed up in a tower and there is an "Trump Alone at the Top" thread.

I think the thing that gets me is the abuse of power. Bragging that he can do things because he has the power to. Granted, I know I know... The powerful all abuse in someway... BUT the bragging part. Is this really the douchebag we want? #TrumpNoFilter. I know the bar has been lowered, but Trump is deeper in the gutter.

I think the thing that gets me is the abuse of power. Bragging that he can do things because he has the power to. Granted, I know I know... The powerful all abuse in someway... BUT the bragging part. Is this really the douchebag we want? #TrumpNoFilter. I know the bar has been lowered, but Trump is deeper in the gutter.

Abuse of power usually refers to power bestowed through public trust, not monetary power earned by private citizens. If it were as you describe, then George Soros should have been jailed long ago.

Abuse of power usually refers to power bestowed through public trust, not monetary power earned by private citizens. If it were as you describe, then George Soros should have been jailed long ago.

Abuse of his power (in this case, stardom, business, $$) to physically assault somebody? He sure has Hillary beat. Not talking Slick Will either.

Yeah...typical locker room banter. I'm dead certain Clinton's said very similar on the links.

And if you've ever heard women at a bachelorette party or wedding shower, they're equally as bad concerning men.

Yeah...typical locker room banter. I'm dead certain Clinton's said very similar on the links.

And if you've ever heard women at a bachelorette party or wedding shower, they're equally as bad concerning men.

As a male in a female dominated field (Nursing) I can confirm Tom's point..........women can talk just as filthy as men.

Ed Driscoll

“So why is that tape — which just sounds like Trump being Trump — the straw that broke the camel’s back?”

Or the one that seems to be, anyway. So many people seem honestly surprised that he said those things. Is the surprise a pose? If so, why this, why now? It’s a very offensive tape, but to me it’s not
more
offensive than so many of the other things he’s said, the things that at first made me think his candidacy was a joke, and later made me think I was in a nightmare from which I couldn’t wake up. This is the candidate who said, “I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters” — and I’d begun to believe he was right, that he was popular
because
he said outrageous and offensive things and refused ever to back down.

Why is this different? Why would it change anyone’s mind about Trump? If, like me, you see this as “just more of the same,” why do you think other people are reacting to it as if it’s different? Is it because his comments were about sex? Is
that
the ultimate American taboo?

Why was Mitt Romney’s perfectly defensible 47 percent comment the straw that broke his campaign? Because the media coordinated its distribution as part of a massive simultaneous carpet bombing. Recall the moment in Citizen Kane when Orson Welles’ Hearst-inspired character asks one of his editors, “Mr. Carter, here’s a three-column headline in the Chronicle. Why hasn’t the Inquirer a three-column headline?”, and is told, “The news wasn’t big enough.” As Kane replies, “if the headline is big enough, it makes the news big enough.”

Scott Adams wrote yesterday that “I assume that publication of this recording was okayed by the Clinton campaign. And if not, the public will assume so anyway. That opens the door for Trump to attack in a proportionate way. No more mister-nice-guy. Gloves are off. Nothing is out of bounds. It is fair to assume that Bill and Hillary are about to experience the worst weeks of their lives.”

But as a newspaper cartoonist, he of all people should know that Bill and Hillary’s DNC-MSM enablers buy their ink by the boxcar load, unlike Trump’s. And they’re perfectly prepared to cut their conscience to fit this year’s fashions* if it serves the party’s interest.

Amazing how many people can completely pretend that reality doesn't apply to them or anyone else, except Donald Trump.

The guy is a nut and in no way should be President, but it was all I could do to not laugh out loud yesterday listening to the usual 'well this should finish him for sure' conversation.

And yeah, Hillary being aghast at such talk is one of the most hysterically ironic things I've seen on this campaign.