Patriots Release G Jonathan Cooper; Claimed by Browns

Well that stands to reason John. Look at the success of the New England Patriots compared to the team that hasn't even sniffed the playoffs for 17 years and counting. I wouldn't doubt anything Bill Belichick does, he is the Einstein of football. The last time Belichick made a mistake you were still in grade school. OBD on the other hand is a comedy of errors. The hiring of Ryan and his brother Orka is reason enough to prove they don't have a clue when it comes to football.

mumble mumble mumble......

By the way....you have no idea how old I am.....I have lived long enugh to see BB fired from his previous employment and then some

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll see how good the careers of Joe Thuney and Malcolm Mitchell turn out since that's who they got along with Cooper after dealing the 2nd round pick.

2 players for 1 year of chandler jones, who they weren't going to re-sign after the year. Arizona extended him I believe.

Cooper was a reclamation project throw in. He had fallen out of the starting lineup in Arizona, and New England didn't have thuney at the time of the trade. Now that they have thuney. And a healthy mason, they don't need him. Contract is fully guaranteed and he's buried, why keep him? I expected him to get cut in preseason.

They traded Chandler Jones for this guy. #Genius :doh:

@CourtneyFallon_

Can confirm @FieldYates report #PatriotsNFL_Season_2016_NE.png have released G Jonathan Cooper.

@CourtneyFallon_

Move comes on heels of #PatriotsNFL_Season_2016_NE.png promoting DL Woody Hamilton from p-squad. Hope is Cooper clears waivers this weekend w/opp to return to NE

Hoody Seems to make a lot of move that don't make sense but always seems to know who he does and who he does not want on his team.

Still should have gotten some one better for Jones but maybe it was more about getting rid of him.

They traded Chandler Jones for this guy. #Genius :doh:

@CourtneyFallon_

Can confirm @FieldYates report #PatriotsNFL_Season_2016_NE.png have released G Jonathan Cooper.

@CourtneyFallon_

Move comes on heels of #PatriotsNFL_Season_2016_NE.png promoting DL Woody Hamilton from p-squad. Hope is Cooper clears waivers this weekend w/opp to return to NE

How do you get satisfaction from these missteps, when the Patriots continue to dominate?

It just seems so silly to act like they are somehow inept, while our team has gone from blunder to blunder, and has been a joke for nearly 20 years.

How do you get satisfaction from these missteps, when the Patriots continue to dominate?

It just seems so silly to act like they are somehow inept, while our team has gone from blunder to blunder, and has been a joke for nearly 20 years.

Silly is discussing this trade like Cooper had any value, he was a throw in with the pick. Folks need to go back and reread some of the headlines about Cooper before and after the trade. He was a total miss for AZ and the Pats took on his money to see if DS could work with him and turn his fledgling career around. Yikes!

Silly is discussing this trade like Cooper had any value, he was a throw in with the pick. Folks need to go back and reread some of the headlines about Cooper before and after the trade. He was a total miss for AZ and the Pats took on his money to see if DS could work with him and turn his fledgling career around. Yikes!

The Cards got a Pro Bowl DE who hasn't even entered his prime yet for an end-of-2nd round pick. Probably because they threw in Cooper.