Patriots Release G Jonathan Cooper; Claimed by Browns

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mind still can't comprehend the intricacies of such a move, sheer geniality strikes again.

One cannot expect to comprehend the Belichick genius. We are mere mortals. Even Stephen Hawking won't attempt to explain it.

Lol move is simple, he figured he needs the extra DT this week with Valentine with a bad back and Cleveland being the best running team in the NFL. (Hard to believe) and well better chance he makes it threw waivers than almost anyone else.(yes he has fallen that far)

Lol move is simple, he figured he needs the extra DT this week with Valentine with a bad back and Cleveland being the best running team in the NFL. (Hard to believe) and well better chance he makes it threw waivers than almost anyone else.(yes he has fallen that far)

This is what I'm talking about. A mere mortal trying to ascertain the Belichick genius. Believe what you will, but this goes much, much farther than needing an extra DT in the rotation. Any other GM or coach does this, yeah, I agree. But this is Belichick we are discussing. Nice try though.

So they're going to re-sign him after this weekend?

So they're going to re-sign him after this weekend?

that's what the talking heads are saying. Will they? I do not know what the emperor is thinking. But I have long ago learned to put my trust in him lol.

That said it would make sense resign him And put the PS DT back down.

This is what I'm talking about. A mere mortal trying to ascertain the Belichick genius. Believe what you will, but this goes much, much farther than needing an extra DT in the rotation. Any other GM or coach does this, yeah, I agree. But this is Belichick we are discussing. Nice try though.

a feeble attempt of comprehention by this Patriots fan. I would not like to be in his shoes right now.

cmon dude, get this off this site please

What is ur problem dude? have you not heard of the words sarcasm. Was a sarcastic

"Fire Whaley" comment too much too handle? I am totally lost and dont understand how "Fire whaley someone has to be held accountable" in sarcastic is offensive to ANYONE. Please explain. Im serious :oops:

Edited by Marty McFly

I understand the move perfectly.

I can't explain it to the rest of you, though. Even if you could comprehend the brilliance of the move, the English language still lacks the sophistication and nuance to adequately describe it.

I understand the move perfectly.

I can't explain it to the rest of you, though. Even if you could comprehend the brilliance of the move, the English language still lacks the sophistication and nuance to adequately describe it.

Place need emoji responses for posts. Because this was pure GOLD! Lmao

If the bills did this we would have NNN's all over the place slitting their wrists

Because its New England they are genious

Better to do the wrist slitting on New England for you know they know how to cheat death.

they released Cooper??? THATS IT FIRE WHALEY NOW!!! SOMEONE HAS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!!

Definitely Rogue. What was he thinking? Does Kim know about this? Should someone tell Terry? Quick, where is the Pegula Learjet right now? What do you think Polian would have done?

If the bills did this we would have NNN's all over the place slitting their wrists

Funny how winning four Super Bowls tends to earn people the benefit of the doubt, isn't it? Tell me again why OBD deserves similar deference. Edited by mannc

Well that stands to reason John. Look at the success of the New England Patriots compared to the team that hasn't even sniffed the playoffs for 17 years and counting. I wouldn't doubt anything Bill Belichick does, he is the Einstein of football. The last time Belichick made a mistake you were still in grade school. OBD on the other hand is a comedy of errors. The hiring of Ryan and his brother Orka is reason enough to prove they don't have a clue when it comes to football.