Dareus Activated with Salas to IR

That has been the problem with Salas his whole career so far. Can't stay on the field. Too bad because he looks good when he plays and they could really use him.

His 4 catches for 89 yards this season just prove how much this vet can contribute. Loking back on his career numbers are even more impressive. What a loss.

I didnt know Salas was that hurt. Hes an underated smart WR. That sucks. We coulda used him we have almot no WR depth. If they dont draft one in rounds 1-4 this coming year theres gonna be a lot of "fire Whaley" comments. Now its time for Super underground underdog Powell to continue to step up into that WR 3 role

gunna be? Have you been on an island somewhere in the ocean? Edited by fansince88

I have a really hard time defending Marcel right now

Yes...he should not play if he has a hammy...but he HAS a hammy because he hasnt been out there with his teamates getting ready for the season.

I do not know his personal issues and I am not going to comment on them because I dont know the full situation and SHOULD NOT comment on them.

Only that he is part of a team.....and he hurts his team by not fullfilling his responsibilities