Dareus Activated with Salas to IR

IR fro a groin injury?? Sigh. Woods played the whole year with a groin injury and salas is done for the year?? Geeeez

those are nasty, you never know when you're fit to come back. I hope the coaches ease Dareus during games, we need him.

I didnt know Salas was that hurt. Hes an underated smart WR. That sucks. We coulda used him we have almot no WR depth. If they dont draft one in rounds 1-4 this coming year theres gonna be a lot of "fire Whaley" comments. Now its time for Super underground underdog Powell to continue to step up into that WR 3 role

Edited by Marty McFly

IR fro a groin injury?? Sigh. Woods played the whole year with a groin injury and salas is done for the year?? Geeeez

That has been the problem with Salas his whole career so far. Can't stay on the field. Too bad because he looks good when he plays and they could really use him.

I didnt know Salas was that hurt. Hes an underated smart WR. That sucks. We coulda used him we have almot no WR depth. If they dont draft one in rounds 1-4 this coming year theres gonna be a lot of "fire Whaley" comments. Now its time for Super underground underdog Powell to continue to step up into that WR 3 role

yes it is Powell time, and last week it seemed he and TT need some quiet time alone still.

So MD has tweaked a hammy in practice

nice