Question about Drew Drew Drew Drew Drew

Mile High

You just responded to eight different threads about DB in the last 10 minutes or so.  Take your own advice and move on! :D

251024[/snapback]

only did it to prove a point . like all the backup polls to JP . then i ask a simple question if anybody looks back to see what was posted and i get my hand slaped . just my way of pissing people off .and I STILL ASK have you looked back PEOPLE ? :unsure::D

I woke up this morning and it finally hit home that I don't have to see Drew lining up next year behind center. I'm so friggin' psyched about that!!! I feel like now the Bills can ascend to be the team we want them to be. The team may take one small step backwards initially with JP during the learning curve but then they will take 3 steps forward in no time.

only did it to prove a point . like all the backup polls to JP  . then i ask a simple question if anybody looks back to see what was posted and i get my hand slaped . just my way of pissing people off .and I STILL ASK have you looked back PEOPLE ? :unsure:  :D

251027[/snapback]

Thanks for straightening that out.

Anyone sick of hearing, reading or seeing his name.

Show of hands, please.  ;)

I'am!

250954[/snapback]

No, though I'm very tired of reading about Drew being refered to as classy. Yeah, that really gets the job done in the NFL. Give him a cane and a top hat and he still stinks as a QB.

BTW, you can remove the 'c' and the 'l'.