National media making excuses for AZ and NE***

eball

:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously. Were gonna have to go 5-2 before any one starts taking us seriously, end even then, they wont take us seriously until we put the BEETS on PIttsburg or Cinci. Which I think our defense can totally creel Rothlisburger and our offense can do jus enough against them to get the W. Bengs got a really good defense tho.

Amazingly a few bobbleheads on NFLN are buying in too the Bills. Based on their two wins against "perceived" teams that could make it too the big dance. Well at least one of them might. They play in the afce.

in the week leasing up too the cards/Bills game. Arians told his team that the Bills would be their toughest game so far based on their 0-2 record. That It was a trap game and be prepared for a dangerous Bills team. Clearly the players did not buy in. lol.

Listened to Sirius NFL Radio on way in to work this morning and heard Alex Marvez going out of his way to make excuses for Arizona and the Pats*** with regard to their losses to Buffalo.

Arizona: "west to east" trip (even though that team hasn't had problems before), looked like they were "sleepwalking" at the start of the game, etc.

Pats***: allegedly McDaniels didn't know Janeane Garafalo wouldn't be playing until "hours" before the game, so what kind of offensive gameplan could they run; Bills' offense didn't do much but "just enough" (neglecting to mention they scored on their first three possessions)...

It was irritating to listen to, but this is what we can expect until the Bills prove it wasn't a fluke by reeling off a few more wins against (I believe) inferior opponents.

FWIW eball, I share your feelings, it is irritating. But you hit the nail on the head in your final statement.

Amazingly a few bobbleheads on NFLN are buying in too the Bills. Based on their two wins against "perceived" teams that could make it too the big dance. Well at least one of them might. They play in the afce.

in the week leasing up too the cards/Bills game. Arians told his team that the Bills would be their toughest game so far based on their 0-2 record. That It was a trap game and be prepared for a dangerous Bills team. Clearly the players did not buy in. lol.

:lol::lol::lol:

Smart guy that Arians. They rebounded vs SF last night with their 2nd string QB tho. Both teams looked really bad at times tho, I was shocked. SF has NO offensive line. Gabbert is not gonna get better when he has 2 seconds before he has to start scrambling on every other play. Remember the hype on DE/ER rookie DeForest Buckner? I was watching him to see him make a play or two but it seems hes getting neutralized, he has yet to record a sack, I hope Shaq Lawson can adjust to the NFL better when he gets in the game.

Re the pats, no excuse for their defense. We are missing half our offense, and walked up and down the field. Also, the pats ST stunk, with botched punt returns and kick returns and a missed FG; what's the excuse for that?

Also, what's the excuse for the bills run defense (missing three critical guys in shaq, dareus, Ragland) shutting down the two hottest RBs in the league?

Re the pats, no excuse for their defense. We are missing half our offense, and walked up and down the field. Also, the pats ST stunk, with botched punt returns and kick returns and a missed FG; what's the excuse for that?

Also, what's the excuse for the bills run defense (missing three critical guys in shaq, dareus, Ragland) shutting down the two hottest RBs in the league?

Excuse? Fully inflated balls.

I agree with the excuses the Pats are using. I just don't want to give them a pass because they knew before the game that either way they didn't have Brady and nobody even gave us a chance. The Cardinals just aren't a good football team this year. No excuses there

Sure the Cheatriots beat the browns badly today but I'm sure there won't be any press mentioning that they beat the Browns with their fourth and fifth string QBs.

That is all

Edited by BfloBillsFan