Manziel Reinstated by the NFL

Where are all the "Draft Manziel" posters now.......??? They know who they are. You couldn't move for them on here in spring 2014.

Many fans are like the media....get all excited about a big name without looking at the actual player

Many fans are like the media....get all excited about a big name without looking at the actual player

I was definitely a "draft Manziel fan. I watched him play in at least 6 games (I am an Crimson Tide fan) I thought he had great intangibles and would bring some excitement for to the Bills. I didn't think he would be as much of a head case as he turned into.I also wanted the Bills to draft a lot more QB's than they have. I believe that this approach of "waiting to see if he pans out..." approach the team has taken with Manuel and now Taylor is short-sighted. You need a plan B. To quote the late John Wooden "if you're not making mistakes you're not doing anything."

I was definitely a "draft Manziel fan. I watched him play in at least 6 games (I am an Crimson Tide fan) I thought he had great intangibles and would bring some excitement for to the Bills. I didn't think he would be as much of a head case as he turned into.I also wanted the Bills to draft a lot more QB's than they have. I believe that this approach of "waiting to see if he pans out..." approach the team has taken with Manuel and now Taylor is short-sighted. You need a plan B. To quote the late John Wooden "if you're not making mistakes you're not doing anything."

Hello, my name is Cardale Jones

How's that working for the Jets....They keep drafting QBs and and haven't benched Fitz even though he threw 6 picks one game and followed up with 3 more.......it's quality, not quantity

Keep pulling the crank on that one-armed bandit and hope for three of a kind.

How's that working for the Jets....They keep drafting QBs and and haven't benched Fitz even though he threw 6 picks one game and followed up with 3 more.......it's quality, not quantity

Thats a good point

Keep pulling the crank on that one-armed bandit and hope for three of a kind.

:lol::lol::lol: