DELUSIONAL!!!

mary owen

"I don't choose to run very much - that's not going to be my forte, scrambling around," Bledsoe said, "but I do feel that I can be very effective moving within the pocket. That's something that I worked on and have worked on throughout my career, and it's something that I can buy myself a little bit of time to get the ball to the true athletes on the field.

I rarely saw him move around effectively in the pocket. and he says all his career??? wtf???

AND he had allot of true athletes in Buffalo that were open more times than not.

How about those horrible throws behind guys, into defenders, his game altering fumbles!!!!!

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?id=4...016377D819A4B50

"I don't choose to run very much - that's not going to be my forte, scrambling around," Bledsoe said, "but I do feel that I can be very effective moving within the pocket. That's something that I worked on and have worked on throughout my career, and it's something that I can buy myself a little bit of time to get the ball to the true athletes on the field.

I rarely saw him move around effectively in the pocket. and he says all his career??? wtf???

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?id=4...016377D819A4B50

250934[/snapback]

The only time I ever saw him move in the pocket is when he was getting drilled by a linebacker or a defensive lineman.

Some of Bledsoe's comments today echoed those of RJ's when we cut his asss. Clearly both resented the Bills for the release, but they both have only themselves to blame. You are only given so much time to produce before you put yourself at risk to be demoted or cut. The Bills don't owe Drew a damn thing. We gave up a top pick to bring him in here and gave him three years to produce. Not to mention the fact that he is several million dollars richer now than he was three years ago.

RJ, and now Drew, seem to have that "I'll show them!" type of mentality after being cut. Both of them can go screw themselves if they're going to play the poor ol' me game. Just like RJ eventually saw for himself that he was the problem and not the Bills, Drew will find out the same by next year. He's going to be pressured and sacked just like he was here. He'll throw INTs at the absolute worst times just like he did here. And he'll be viewed as the weak link just as he was here.

Drew really does =RJ

Some of Bledsoe's comments today echoed those of RJ's when we cut his asss. Clearly both resented the Bills for the release, but they both have only themselves to blame. You are only given so much time to produce before you put yourself at risk to be demoted or cut. The Bills don't owe Drew a damn thing. We gave up a top pick to bring him in here and gave him three years to produce. Not to mention the fact that he is several million dollars richer now than he was three years ago.

RJ, and now Drew, seem to have that "I'll show them!" type of mentality after being cut. Both of them can go screw themselves if they're going to play the poor ol' me game. Just like RJ eventually saw for himself that he was the problem and not the Bills, Drew will find out the same by next year. He's going to be pressured and sacked just like he was here. He'll throw INTs at the absolute worst times just like he did here. And he'll be viewed as the weak link just as he was here.

Drew really does =RJ

250941[/snapback]

he has one thing going for him. He'll be measured mainly against Old Man Vinny this past season. Remember Vinny's stretch of game turning INT's? Drew will have less cuz he'll be getting sacked more thus minimizing his INT's :unsure:

Drew really does =RJ

250941[/snapback]

This is a great post.