V.P. Debate

B-Man

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Mike Pence: 21

• Tim Kaine: 4

• Tie/Neither: 3#VPDebate

— Frank Luntz (@FrankLuntz) October 5, 2016

Of course, you will hear over and over........"no one votes for the Vice President"

and while that is true , Hillary's poor health will be just nagging enough to change a few minds ...............(President Kaine ..Really ?)

a few votes here and there is all it takes

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Jays - O's was a pretty good game, even though I have no feeling at all about either team.

and while that is true , Hillary's poor health will be just nagging enough to change a few minds ...............(President Kaine ..Really ?)

Maybe she'll keel over and die before Jan 21st. Just maybe.

I'd rather have either of these two guys as president over our current choices.

That is basically who you are voting for b.c Hillary and Trump are both bad.

Donald J. Trump's first decision after gaining the "R" nomination was Mike Pence. Hillary R. Clinton's first decision was Tim Kaine. Watcha think about those decisions now?

Actually Trump's first choice was Christie... Yikes that isn't good.

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Mike Pence: 21

• Tim Kaine: 4

• Tie/Neither: 3#VPDebate

— Frank Luntz (@FrankLuntz) October 5, 2016

Of course, you will hear over and over........"no one votes for the Vice President"

The only thing worse than a LIAR presidency is her stroking-out or keeling-over in her first term and Kaine taking over. Geez.

Kaine as the Joker is spot on.

Pence reminds me of the bad guy in Under Siege 2 or Race Bannon in Johnny Quest.

These debates are terrible. There is zero decorum and the moderators are woefully out of their league.

They should have game show hosts do them. Kind of serious about that. They are used to managing contestants.

Caught about an hour of the debate last night, and while it was clear Pence -- by comparison to everyone else -- is the lone adult in the room, I'm surprised more isn't being made about Kaine being the first openly gay VP pick. Why is the LGBT community so quiet about this?

Caught about an hour of the debate last night, and while it was clear Pence -- by comparison to everyone else -- is the lone adult in the room, I'm surprised more isn't being made about Kaine being the first openly gay VP pick. Why is the LGBT community so quiet about this?

Great job!