MNF: NYG at Vikes

YoloinOhio

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really care about this game except to drool over Minnesota's new stadium and hope Stefon Diggs scores. Also you never know when Odell might get into a brawl with a net on the sideline, or burst dramatically into tears.

That stadium is beautiful. When Buffalo gets a new stadium, I hope they don't put a big locomotive in place of the viking horn!

DBs live rent-free in his head.

That's funny.

I hate Beckham. Been going on awhile. The NFL, seeing a star in the making allowed him to slide on everything and he quickly became more and more entitled and aggressive, until it ended up with a lot of egg on everyone's faces in that Panthers game last season.

It seems like he doesn't get all the calls anymore and he cant take it. He has made an art form of that chicken-S move where after the play he quickly swings his helmet or mask up and hits the defender up in the chin, then trots away.

That stadium is beautiful. When Buffalo gets a new stadium, I hope they don't put a big locomotive in place of the viking horn!

That's funny.

anyone else think it's kinda funny a cold weather team named after tough Nordic pillagers play in a nice climate controlled dome?

I figured they would be like bills fans and hate the idea of a dome....

anyone else think it's kinda funny a cold weather team named after tough Nordic pillagers play in a nice climate controlled dome?

I figured they would be like bills fans and hate the idea of a dome....

I love the idea of a dome in Buffalo.