MNF: NYG at Vikes

YoloinOhio

Corey White and Kevon Seymour with another year of coaching probably wouldn't be that bad. Maybe I'm being a homer there, but I also don't think we are going to let Gilmore go unless someone offers him something ridiculous, but I believe Whaley & Co. are already scouting (college and pro) options in case he does walk on us.

I hope not, even tho Whaley has showed a really good skill for drafting CBs. I think Corey White is playing better than good for "just a depth" player, have to give the guy credit, and Seymour can be really good in a year or so.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Corey White and Kevon Seymour with another year of coaching probably wouldn't be that bad. Maybe I'm being a homer there, but I also don't think we are going to let Gilmore go unless someone offers him something ridiculous, but I believe Whaley & Co. are already scouting (college and pro) options in case he does walk on us.

he'll walk. count on it. just like 26 and Whitner, etc etc before him. they're divas just like WRs, but good corners actually get paid

Edited by 8and8-->NoMore

Gilmore is an interesting case. Great cover most of the time...intercepts a few....not a league leader, but some anyhow. Doesn't tackle particularily well, and doesn't do returns...doesn't like to hit........his statue last week when the big Rb from NE came at him was a revelation to me. gilmore is a little like neon Dion....great cover, not so much on the run....but he does no returns....thus, he is not Patrick Peterson. He deserves a good but not great contract. Whaley let J Byrd walk, and that was geneus.....based on what Byrd has done in NO.....I think retention of Gilmore is under a 50/50 chance....and, we need a plan B. Darby will hit, and seems like the more complete CB in the long term. Maybe we should let gilmore and resign Zach Brown.....who will get big bucks now based on this years performance....oh, wait, R Raglund is their guy....they will let Z Brown walk also.......

What?

The Vikings are a legitimate Super Bowl contender. Even with Bradford who's a decent replacement for Teddy.

That certainly wasn't the talk when they lost Peterson & Teddy.

Beckham is an idjit. Even though Rhodes is goading him,he could have easily been thrown out of the game for hitting Rhodes out of bounds one play after bumping the ref. He's a moron and uncontrollable.

Which is he will pull a TO and get himself thrown off the Giants.

Say what you will about Watkins, but he would never do that