Todd Gurley - Nowhere to Run?

YoloinOhio

Todd Gurley has Nowhere to Run

http://deadspin.com/todd-gurley-has-nowhere-to-run-1787357593?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Gurley ran for 33 yards on 19 carries against the Cardinals on Sunday, bringing his season total to 216 yards on 82 carries. Hes averaging 2.8 yards per rush, and his longest run of the season went for 16 yards. Going by DVOA, Gurley ranks as one of they very worst running backs in the league.

Edited by YoloinOhio

No surprise there--they got rid of one of their only passing game weapons (Cook) in the offseason, and don't really stretch the field.

He's going to get bottled up until they can back people off--anyone else wondering why they chose to give Tavon Austin $10M per year if he can't back defenses off?

No surprise there--they got rid of one of their only passing game weapons (Cook) in the offseason, and don't really stretch the field.

He's going to get bottled up until they can back people off--anyone else wondering why they chose to give Tavon Austin $10M per year if he can't back defenses off?

I am Tavon Austin.

Who is afraid of Case Keenum and their WRs beating them downfield? Edited by matter2003

@NFL_DovKleiman

#Rams WR Tavon Austin, who signed a $56M deal has only 16 catches on 36 targets this season for 159 yards [under 10 yards per catch], awful.

A really bad qb brings a lot of guys into the box (that sounds dirty :) ).

Great rb, who's killing my fantasy teams, but he will be priority #1. Their passing game is trash.

I picked him #1 overall in my fantasy league draft. I think he's supremely talented, but with Keenum back there, forget it - it's like the Cowboys running game last year after Romo went down.

Which would explain why I drafted him second overall in my fantasy draft. Knowing my luck I'll drop him and he'll turn in a killer performance.....after our game this week.

Yeah, who in their right mind would draft him no. 2 overall in their fantasy league?! Hahaha... gulp.

LOL. You too huh??