Lorenzo Alexander proving the Bills were right...

Big Turk

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LorAx has got me praising Whaley, yet again.

@SalSports

#Bills LB Lorenzo Alexander (@onemangang97) stat line: 6 tackles, 3 tackles for loss, 3 sacks, 4 QB hurries, 1 pass defensed. My goodness.

@BuffaloWins

Lorenzo Alexander's 7 sacks are the tied with Bruce Smith for the 2nd most through 5 games in team history. Mario's 7.5 in 2013 are tops.

@SalSports

#Bills LB Lorenzo Alexander (@onemangang97) stat line: 6 tackles, 3 tackles for loss, 3 sacks, 4 QB hurries, 1 pass defensed. My goodness.

@BuffaloWins

Lorenzo Alexander's 7 sacks are the tied with Bruce Smith for the 2nd most through 5 games in team history. Mario's 7.5 in 2013 are tops.

HOLY CRAP

There is an article coming out tomorrow in the Miami papers that is online now,saying Mario sucks and isn't much better this year than he was last year.

All you had to do was watch the game tape from last year, it was so obvious. He cant beat single blocking on an average RT. Ever.

Blamed the system because he wanted to squeeze another $10m out of his burned out career. He found a sucker in Miami. And a bunch of posters on this board too, who for some reason didn't seem to watch him losing virtually all his one on ones last season.

@SalSports

@BuffaloWins

He would have been leading with 8 if not for the stupid Hughes roughing the passer penalty where he pulled Palmer's helmet off while Lorax was dragging him down, or Keenum barely getting away that wounded duck that "Robbery"-Coleman picked off on 4th down to end the game as Lorax was sacking him