Week 5: Rams' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize you threw the first unprovoked punch probably not which is par for the course. Las year a Blemish. This year a trend and a problem and a major waste of money. Continue defending the indefeasible bruh cause this is the 21st century where there is no such thing as individual responsibility. It is always something else that is the blame.

1st--is this English? If you're going to use the "mom's basement" diss, it might be prudent to use language that doesn't reek of someone that failed freshman English :lol:

2nd--show me where I defended anything other than his performance, which was clearly worthy of the contract he received.

I think you know that coming back from a long layoff like that and pulling a hamstring does suggest he was not preparing at a high level to return to the active roster.

It really is unacceptable.

In addition to his suspension concerns he is in his mid-20's and he needs to start improving his physical conditioning just to maintain what he's had, let alone improve to his potential so not being properly stretched, hydrated or being fatigued to the point of muscle failure after a couple practices is just mind boggling.

To whom much is given.

I don't disagree with any of that--I took exception to the characterization of him as a guy that hasn't earned his money.

Started and sold 2 Internet companies. Want to go all in on net worth I'll have my lawyers draft the contracts. Let me know.. Ill be here all day. That is all I can say.

Lol. Come on dude. Smh.

Imo

Maybe this is better. Isn't it just a shame that Dareus was so unlucky to pull a hamstring when reporting in perfect football shape after serving a four-game suspension for only missing a drug test, but then went to rehab, but then did something else we're not quite sure about to deal with his addiction for which he only missed a drug test? The young man is just so unlucky, when will some good luck finally come his way?

I feel the Bills have done fine without him honestly.

Sure the Coaches miss him, but i don't.

That being said when he gets on the field i expect him to tear it up.

No Watkins? dont care

No Dareus? dont care.

Let the Coaching make best use of the players they have. Just as they did last week

It's personal preference. You don't have talk down to them.

The players are going to play a game today - not attend a conference; not sign a deal; not make a speech. I'd rather the players be comfortable wearing TEAM GEAR than in suits.

Seriously man. Some people just have to criticize EVERYTHING. They look like "bums" wearing Bills gear? :wallbash:

Athletes should dress like they're going to the office when they fly. Duh.

@JaySkurski

BN Blitz: Five things I'll be watching when the #Bills meet the #Rams, plus more in @TBNSports' pregame primer: https://t.co/2uUpXuxruf

Here are five things to watch for against the Rams:

1. Which defensive line will perform better?

2. Can the Bills keep Todd Gurley down?

3. Which USC product will shine?

4. Will it be the Tyrod or Shady show?

5. Can the Bills find the same desperation they had after an 0-2 start?

People blindly defending the pillsbury dough boy. He was largely unproductive last year and his lard a$$ hasn't stepped foot on the field this year. He is one of the top 10 highest (and highest paid) players in the league. So stop saying people are crazy for ragging on the idiot. Right now that is a very bad contract.