Don't look now, but the Rams are 3-1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Arizona 2012

Thanks. I was thinking CA ....but AZ counts.

In our defense, it's not like we've had a ton of west coast games. Since 2012 (after beating Arizona) I think we've only had 2 other west coast games (which we lost)

San Fran (got killed) Oakland (Marrone almost made 10-6)

Would like to see more of Gilly and Williams in short yardage to limit some of the punishment to shady

More Gilly and Williams seems nice, but we are not a platoon backfield. Shady is now our #1 offensive weapon by far and needs to be utilized often. Now, putting Shady and Gilly in the backfield together I wouldn't mind seeing a couple times.

Really gonna cite Tannenhill garbage time as a thing ?

Garbage time? NE was up 24-3 at the half. Beginning in the 3rd Q, the Fins scored 21 unanswered points and were within the NE 35 under a minute to go threatening to tie the score before NE put it away.

Rams remind me a lot of the Bills: Good defense; some questions with the Offense; good RB; both have HC's with something to prove; both seem to play up to good competition (especially within the division), and then have a boneheaded loss.

Should be a tough game.

Yup. I think we are the better team but going west probably evens it out some. Would be another "we should win if we are a playoff team" but not the end of the world if we end up a bit flat

Worth noting that the Cards outgained the Rams by about 130 yards, but turned the ball over FIVE times. The Rams have a great D, but I think the Cardinals didn't help themselves much either.

Once Palmer went out it was over...Stanton is garbage...always has been

More Gilly and Williams seems nice, but we are not a platoon backfield. Shady is now our #1 offensive weapon by far and needs to be utilized often. Now, putting Shady and Gilly in the backfield together I wouldn't mind seeing a couple times.

Its a long season

I feel really good that we have Jonathan WIlliams waiting in the wings