(OT) LOST

CosmicBills

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta love the fact that BogusTrumper's first post on the board is about LOST!  :doh:

252919[/snapback]

Do I know you Duey?

I've got other places to talk about the Bills.

But they make fun of what I watch on TV.

Anybody here watch The Bachelorette?

:flirt:

How 'bout that Losman? w00t!

dude, seriously, douche bag thing to do..

We KNOW it was Hurley... you spoiled it by saying lottery...

253325[/snapback]

I thought Hurley'd mentioned in an earlier episode that he won the lottery. This is sure as hell not the first time I've heard it, and as I have far too much of a real life to worry about it outside Wednesdays between 8 and 9, I must have heard it on the series itself.

I thought Hurley'd mentioned in an earlier episode that he won the lottery.  This is sure as hell not the first time I've heard it, and as I have far too much of a real life to worry about it outside Wednesdays between 8 and 9, I must have heard it on the series itself.

253331[/snapback]

Hasn't been on the show per se. But the combined Hurley quotes in the series had pretty much given it away that he had come into some money, i.e. when he owes Walt 83 Large by betting on that game he said something like 'No problem.'

It wasn't a big spoiler, and that's actually in the TV Guide-like description for next week. Not like learning any small tidbit beforehand is going to really help you figure it all out or ruin the surprise in this show. For me, reading a little beforehand helps me spot things when they actually do come onscreen. Not all of us have Tivo, Steve. :w00t:

I agree! I just got into this series three weeks ago. I have finished reading all the episode summaries on abc.com and I think I am cought up.

BUT - what is that "window" a window too? Is it an old ship? was this in a prior episode?

Hurley's backstory was everything I thought it'd be.

So, apparently it is these numbers that are causing everything to go bad. At first I thought it was Danielle who had broadcast the numbers that the listening post guys heard. It was there all along, tho, and imprinted on the plane that's buried. (I actually know what's in there, but I won't give it away). So, everyone who's connected with those numbers is lucky themselves but bad things happen to everyone around them, and it causes insanity in those who profit from them. Question --- how was Hurley in the mental institution that he knew this Leo(?) guy? A patient? Guard? Sigh. I still have no clue what this all is.... That was a really awesome scene w/ Hurley and Danielle....

Did anyone catch what the numbers are? Does 815 figure in there?

Locke, Mr. Nice Guy. Nice touch, and Claire is at "almost nine months," so that question that arose here why she's still preggers awhile back is explained. She has the baby in the season finale, as if that's a big surprise to anyone. (And for being 8 mos. pregnant, Claire's got a pretty tight arse <_<).

Anybody flashing on "Sphere," if you saw it?

Hurley's backstory was everything I thought it'd be.

So, apparently it is these numbers that are causing everything to go bad. At first I thought it was Danielle who had broadcast the numbers that the listening post guys heard. It was there all along, tho, and imprinted on the plane that's buried. (I actually know what's in there, but I won't give it away). So, everyone who's connected with those numbers is lucky themselves but bad things happen to everyone around them, and it causes insanity in those who profit from them. Question --- how was Hurley in the mental institution that he knew this Leo(?) guy? A patient? Guard? Sigh. I still have no clue what this all is.... That was a really awesome scene w/ Hurley and Danielle....

Did anyone catch what the numbers are? Does 815 figure in there?

Locke, Mr. Nice Guy. Nice touch, and Claire is at "almost nine months," so that question that arose here why she's still preggers awhile back is explained. She has the baby in the season finale, as if that's a big surprise to anyone. (And for being 8 mos. pregnant, Claire's got a pretty tight arse <_<).

Anybody flashing on "Sphere," if you saw it?

259869[/snapback]

I dunno. There are lots of possiblities now. A couple weeks ago, everyone was convinced it was Walt controlling everything, now it's the numbers. Who knows who's really behind it <_<

Sphere was a great book, bad movie. I think the Monster is an element from Sphere though.