Patriot "fans"

Well, the penalty could have been a lot worse and it could should have prevented Brady from playing in the playoffs that year.

So I guess losing one game to the Bills because of his suspension is a pretty puny penalty to ultimately pay.

Lol never would have happened , not with appeals and lawyers etc.. Last years playoffs would have been the closest and even that be a huge if..

Your son probably felt the wrath of the Lorax, 24 hours bed rest and some Randy Moss highlights will fix it.

Think it's strep, kid has 103.2 temp and has been laying on me since I got home... (Well 102.2 under the arm but your suppose add a degree for accuracy)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol never would have happened , not with appeals and lawyers etc.. Last years playoffs would have been the closest and even that be a huge if..

Think it's strep, kid has 103.2 temp and has been laying on me since I got home... (Well 102.2 under the arm but your suppose add a degree for accuracy)

As a kid I got strep seemingly every fall, no joking matter.

Hearing them complain about the refs is probably the most redeeming part of the whole thing. With Brady on the field they get the benefit of every single call. "Just give it to them", one might say...

http://deadspin.com/report-bad-call-at-end-of-patriots-bills-game-was-beca-1744420521

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2011/6/16/2225057/buffalo-bills-walk-off-foxboro-patriots

Well, the penalty could have been a lot worse and it could should have prevented Brady from playing in the playoffs that year.

So I guess losing one game to the Bills because of his suspension is a pretty puny penalty to ultimately pay.

Brady could have just taken his lumps and shut up and he'd be suspended ZERO games. Don't forget that.

Hearing them complain about the refs is probably the most redeeming part of the whole thing. With Brady on the field they get the benefit of every single call. "Just give it to them", one might say...

http://deadspin.com/report-bad-call-at-end-of-patriots-bills-game-was-beca-1744420521

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2011/6/16/2225057/buffalo-bills-walk-off-foxboro-patriots

Well we did get away with a few "late" hits. That was the most favorable ref job we've ever gotten in Foxboro.

As a kid I got strep seemingly every fall, no joking matter.

He gets strep 2-3 times a year and never any warning. When I left for the game he was fine by the middle 3rd wrtr he was burning up w a fever and wanted daddy. And well he is a billion times more important than any stupid football game so I left. I love my team but it's only a game, ether they are 16-0 or 0-16 life goes on.. (I was at the last shutout at home.. And we cheered the loss because it locked the #1 overall draft pick and Drew Bledsoe.. That and we really really sucked!

"I paid $195 to watch them LOSE???"

Not just lose by play well like **** lol

I know I booed, not the players but the conservative play calling. I mean you hit a 90 yard TD pass on the first play that gets called back and they went totally conservative... Drove me nuts, also swore pretty badly when Jacoby fumbled on the 9 or 10 yard line.

I missed the end of the game since my son was sick at home and said he wanted daddy. ( I left in the 3rd quarter) but it was def the Bills day.

That's how I understood it. They were booing the play calling, not the players.

I've seen Bills fans boo. Though I have never - and will never - boo the Bills, I acknowledge it's part of the sport.

It was a great win for the Bills, but a predictable one given the state of NE QBing.

I know I booed, not the players but the conservative play calling. I mean you hit a 90 yard TD pass on the first play that gets called back and they went totally conservative... Drove me nuts, also swore pretty badly when Jacoby fumbled on the 9 or 10 yard line.

I missed the end of the game since my son was sick at home and said he wanted daddy. ( I left in the 3rd quarter) but it was def the Bills day.

You are a good dad. Well done.

He gets strep 2-3 times a year and never any warning. When I left for the game he was fine by the middle 3rd wrtr he was burning up w a fever and wanted daddy. And well he is a billion times more important than any stupid football game so I left. I love my team but it's only a game, ether they are 16-0 or 0-16 life goes on.. (I was at the last shutout at home.. And we cheered the loss because it locked the #1 overall draft pick and Drew Bledsoe.. That and we really really sucked!

Not just lose by play well like **** lol

We know about tanking . . . for Eichel.