Patriot "fans"

The Pats really had no chance in this game. I don't want to take away much from the Bills because they played a good game, were well prepared and well coached. But Brisset couldn't throw. Anything over 10 yards he basically lofted. We knew he couldn't throw downfield and took great advantage of it. The longer pass to Bennett he just lobbed up in the air. He fumbled mostly because he didn't want to carry it in his right hand so he carried it in his left and easily fumbled.

They seemed to have a chance against the Texans with the same lineup and that 45 yard pass to Bennett in between 3 defenders looked pretty good to me...just saying

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They seemed to have a chance against the Texans with the same lineup and that 45 yard pass to Bennett in between 3 defenders looked pretty good to me...just saying

That was not a great pass it was a punt. He lobbed it up in the air because that was the only way he could get it that far down the field with his bad fun. The game was over last week before he hurt his thumb (the game was over almost right after it started)

That was not a great pass it was a punt. He lobbed it up in the air because that was the only way he could get it that far down the field with his bad fun. The game was over last week before he hurt his thumb (the game was over almost right after it started)

ummm...yeah OK.

we have a much much better fanbase but if the bills had completed the unlikely comeback against the jets there would have been less than 1/4 of the stadium left to see it

A little different...it was a night game with school and work the next day...a lot of people didn't want to get home at 1 or 1:30AM to watch that

Bills fans in the 90s were also "entitled" and spoiled. I know, I was a season ticket holder. And am again.

Many Bills "fans" on this board are reprehensible. I'll reserve my disdain for other fans.

If you need proof that fans aren't responsible at all for organizational results........you saw it today when the fans of a team with 4 SB wins since we last made the playoffs were booing their offense early in the game when it was playing with a beat up 3rd string rookie QB.

There is no more forgiving fanbase in the NFL than the Bills have.........they are very lucky in that regard.

I know I booed, not the players but the conservative play calling. I mean you hit a 90 yard TD pass on the first play that gets called back and they went totally conservative... Drove me nuts, also swore pretty badly when Jacoby fumbled on the 9 or 10 yard line.

I missed the end of the game since my son was sick at home and said he wanted daddy. ( I left in the 3rd quarter) but it was def the Bills day.

Your son probably felt the wrath of the Lorax, 24 hours bed rest and some Randy Moss highlights will fix it.

....and so was Bellichick throwing down his tablet on the sideline after Shadys' TD. Priceless...and rare.

I am pretty sure he was pissed because he KNEW the play and it still worked. Not nice piss the emperor off now Alderon will pay... Lmao (as you can see I love my team but them winning or losing doesn't effect me I have much more important things worry about.) that said ENJOY THE WIN GUYS! I hope your team doesn't overlook the Rams, they Looked good today.

Boston fans are the WORST! Goodell is out to get us cuz we're good. BOO HOO- It's sickening.

Well Goodell sucks, and the power he has is just wrong.

Well Goodell sucks, and the power he has is just wrong.

Well, the penalty could have been a lot worse and it could should have prevented Brady from playing in the playoffs that year.

So I guess losing one game to the Bills because of his suspension is a pretty puny penalty to ultimately pay.

How awesome would it be if Brady and the Pats* laid an egg next week. Granted it's the Browns, but all the talking heads and Pats* fans just assuming Brady comes back and plays at SB level. If Pats* stumble or don't look good will be awesome to see the panic

BB lay an egg after a loss?? Vs his former team?? With Brady back???? If vegas gave the Brownies 21 points id still take the Pats to cover.