Patriot "fans"

it was never a TD because Edelman got chased down. It was not really 90 yards, because of the illegal block. The playcalling was conservative because Brissett couldn't handle anything else.

Exactly. That supposed 90 yard play only happened because of the penalty. If it wasn't for the penalty, the play likely would have been a short gain. Nothing special about it.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This.

And Edelman got chased down by a linebacker.

It ended up being moot with the penalty, but watching it live I thought he made a mistake by angling away from the tackler as much as he did. If he took the hit while he was still headed upfield I think his momentum would've carried him in before he was brought down, if he was even caught. It seems like all he accomplished was giving the defense (was it brown?) more time to catch him.

Exactly. That supposed 90 yard play only happened because of the penalty. If it wasn't for the penalty, the play likely would have been a short gain. Nothing special about it.

At the game I didn't see the penalty. (My seats aren't awful but not the best) It looked like a great run and start to the game. But alas was not to be. Like I said I booed because I thought hey exposed Jacoby to more pressure by being so predictable.

Well that and I was yelling a lot in the first half at the D to stop the damn run! But no boos just bird when they went to predictable.

I know I booed, not the players but the conservative play calling. I mean you hit a 90 yard TD pass on the first play that gets called back and they went totally conservative... Drove me nuts, also swore pretty badly when Jacoby fumbled on the 9 or 10 yard line.

I missed the end of the game since my son was sick at home and said he wanted daddy. ( I left in the 3rd quarter) but it was def the Bills day.

I hope your boy gets well soon.

Hearing those boos was the sweetest sound I ever heard.

Same here, it pissed me off at first just seeing how spoiled they all are but then I realized ive never heard it before from them. Quickly became music to my ears...

Hearing those boos was the sweetest sound I ever heard.

That said a lot about Pats* fans. We had some at my kids HS in FL. Wore the shirts and hats, etc. every time I saw them. I'm betting that gear ends up at Goodwill when Brady retires. I knew those folks, and it was just so obvious.

That said a lot about Pats* fans. We had some at my kids HS in FL. Wore the shirts and hats, etc. every time I saw them. I'm betting that gear ends up at Goodwill when Brady retires. I knew those folks, and it was just so obvious.

I have a lot of Pats fan Facebook friends. All week it was memes about how they can win with a bucket and mop at QB. They deserved a hot cup of STFU.

I have a lot of Pats fan Facebook friends. All week it was memes about how they can win with a bucket and mop at QB. They deserved a hot cup of STFU.

But hats off to the REAL Pats fans who are left after the collapse and the other 97% find other interests.

Regardless - I was $hitting my pants until the flag graphic showed on TV for (holding?).

They had both holding and offensive pass interference on that play. No way Edelweiss would've busted out with that run otherwise.

Also, I'll shamelessly repost this from the second half thread, just because it's relevant to the topic:

Lol, stands emptying with 10 minutes left in a two score game. Pats fans are the worst. To be fair, though, it's a real B word to drive your bandwagon in that postgame traffic on Route 1.

Edited by jimmy10

I know I booed, not the players but the conservative play calling. I mean you hit a 90 yard TD pass on the first play that gets called back and they went totally conservative... Drove me nuts, also swore pretty badly when Jacoby fumbled on the 9 or 10 yard line.

I missed the end of the game since my son was sick at home and said he wanted daddy. ( I left in the 3rd quarter) but it was def the Bills day.

It was like a 5 yd out that turned into a 90 yd play only because of the two penalties. It was a conservative call as well.