Patriot "fans"

What a bunch of fair weather fans in Boston!

Their team is arguably one of the best franchises in NFL history - yet they boo their team for inferior play?

News flash - the Bills were better today. That's how it goes in sports. You boo a team with their amazing win/loss record?

How bush league. Patriot fans are up there with Philadelphia fans now.....

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are a joke fanbase.

They are die hard Red Sox fans...they love the Pats when they are good, total bandwagon fans...go back and see how many fans were in the stadium when they weer the joke of the league when the Bills were going to Super Bowls

Edited by matter2003

What a bunch of fair weather fans in Boston!

Their team is arguably one of the best franchises in NFL history - yet they boo their team for inferior play?

News flash - the Bills were better today. That's how it goes in sports. You boo a team with their amazing win/loss record?

How bush league. Patriot fans are up there with Philadelphia fans now.....

I know I booed, not the players but the conservative play calling. I mean you hit a 90 yard TD pass on the first play that gets called back and they went totally conservative... Drove me nuts, also swore pretty badly when Jacoby fumbled on the 9 or 10 yard line.

I missed the end of the game since my son was sick at home and said he wanted daddy. ( I left in the 3rd quarter) but it was def the Bills day.

How awesome would it be if Brady and the Pats* laid an egg next week. Granted it's the Browns, but all the talking heads and Pats* fans just assuming Brady comes back and plays at SB level. If Pats* stumble or don't look good will be awesome to see the panic

How awesome would it be if Brady and the Pats* laid an egg next week. Granted it's the Browns, but all the talking heads and Pats* fans just assuming Brady comes back and plays at SB level. If Pats* stumble or don't look good will be awesome to see the panic

I'm expecting some rust from Braty and Ninkovich but I also expect them to lay some wood down on D. I mean like 75 total yards for Cleveland O type smack down.

I know I booed, not the players but the conservative play calling. I mean you hit a 90 yard TD pass on the first play that gets called back and they went totally conservative... Drove me nuts, also swore pretty badly when Jacoby fumbled on the 9 or 10 yard line.

I missed the end of the game since my son was sick at home and said he wanted daddy. ( I left in the 3rd quarter) but it was def the Bills day.

The 90 yard play was a conservative pass. It was about four yards downfield. It's not like that was a bomb

I'm expecting some rust from Braty and Ninkovich but I also expect them to lay some wood down on D. I mean like 75 total yards for Cleveland O type smack down.

Don't underestimate Hue Jacksons ability to coach. He has been competitive with their 3rd QB. While missing Coleman, who was looking like a stud and arguably the least talented roster in the NFL. I could see Brady coming out to hot and making some mistakes I expect the Pats* to win, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it a very ugly win

The 90 yard play was a conservative pass. It was about four yards downfield. It's not like that was a bomb

True but I was meaning the run run pass garbage.. It was going be tough to move with Jacoby nursing a hand injury so they needed be so less predictable.

it was never a TD because Edelman got chased down. It was not really 90 yards, because of the illegal block. The playcalling was conservative because Brissett couldn't handle anything else.

Don't underestimate Hue Jacksons ability to coach. He has been competitive with their 3rd QB. While missing Coleman, who was looking like a stud and arguably the least talented roster in the NFL. I could see Brady coming out to hot and making some mistakes I expect the Pats* to win, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it a very ugly win

Anything is possible, I doubt it now. I think it would have been more likely if they had won today. As it stands the D be scolded for sloppy tackling and not staying in their lanes.

The offense will be better just by having Brady reading the D and making the plays.

True but I was meaning the run run pass garbage.. It was going be tough to move with Jacoby nursing a hand injury so they needed be so less predictable.

The Pats really had no chance in this game. I don't want to take away much from the Bills because they played a good game, were well prepared and well coached. But Brisset couldn't throw. Anything over 10 yards he basically lofted. We knew he couldn't throw downfield and took great advantage of it. The longer pass to Bennett he just lobbed up in the air. He fumbled mostly because he didn't want to carry it in his right hand so he carried it in his left and easily fumbled.

The Pats really had no chance in this game. I don't want to take away much from the Bills because they played a good game, were well prepared and well coached. But Brisset couldn't throw. Anything over 10 yards he basically lofted. We knew he couldn't throw downfield and took great advantage of it. The longer pass to Bennett he just lobbed up in the air. He fumbled mostly because he didn't want to carry it in his right hand so he carried it in his left and easily fumbled.

I agree with you here. Although, I am surprised the "hoodie" didn't attempt to pull some fancy stuff due to Brisett's injury. Regardless - Rex coached a great game, as well as his staff - KUDOS!!!