Around the league Week 4

YoloinOhio

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly do. It will be interesting to see Myles Jack in action though.

That said, poor Jaguars. Not only are they stuck on the "London every year" circuit, but they have to play their home division game against the Colts there. I'd be pissed if they did that to us for the Patriots.

Edited by What a Tuel

I certainly do. It will be interesting to see Myles Jack in action though.

That said, poor Jaguars. Not only are they stuck on the "London every year" circuit, but they have to play their home division game against the Colts there. I'd be pissed if they did that to us for the Patriots.

It's the only way to get fans in the seats for a jags home game. Make them play it in another country.

I'm like getting mad at how the Colts' GM is ruining Luck's career. They drafted a gadget little receiver who can't catch in the 1st round instead of getting some line help.

And Gus Bradley has the 2nd worst record in NFL history. But it's still football and I am watching.

lol. Gotta be bottom 5.

Believe it or not, JAX has given up 7th fewest passing yards per game so far. 9th in passing yards per play, and 17th in INT rate. Their pass defense has been pretty solid.

They're also 8th overall in yards per game. Their points per game is a lot lower ranked, but that's largely because Bortles has been throwing ducks in the first half of games this year.

Edited by Chilly