Source: Garappolo to start - (update - inactive per Schefter

YoloinOhio

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure I will end up eating my words but I'm not real worried about stopping their run game. Blount is the least versatile RB we've faced this year. Their offense should be a bit limited due to JG shoulder. I don't think the deep ball will be there. He hasn't been on the same page with hogan except for week 1 when there was a coverage breakdown and he was wide open. Typically they kill us with the short stuff and YAC with Gronk and Edelman. With JG shoulder situation that is where I think they will need to be successful. That's where I hope they can get the stops they got last November. If not they will eat up clock, we won't get off the field on 3rd down, and Blount will get 100 in the 4th qtr alone as they grind out the win.

Edited by YoloinOhio

in that Miami game, he ran what looked like the very same offense Brady runs..the short timing routes, the seam routes...and he looked damn good doing it.

And the times when Brady has been harassed, that has not worked....THe bills need to do the same...Rattle...I am more worried about our offense coming to the party.

The goal should be to hit Jimmy hard and drive him into the ground a few times on that shoulder. I have ac joint impingement and it tightens up and you lose mobility. Forget the pain, once it gets tight you can't even move the arm in a throwing motion due to lack of mobility

Take away the short throws and make him throw it far. He won't be able to

I'm sure I will end up eating my words but I'm not real worried about stopping their run game. Blount is the least versatile RB we've faced this year. Their offense should be a bit limited due to JG shoulder. I don't think the deep ball will be there. He hasn't been on the same page with hogan except for week 1 when there was a coverage breakdown and he was wide open. Typically they kill us with the short stuff and YAC with Gronk and Edelman. With JG shoulder situation that is where I think they will need to be successful. That's where I hope they can get the stops they got last November. If not they will eat up clock, we won't get off the field on 3rd down, and Blount will get 100 in the 4th qtr alone as they grind out the win.

I can't remember the pats hitting deep balls since Randy. Their offense doesn't need it.

Brady hit Brian Tyms for a 40+ yard TD a couple years back and I still don't know who Tyms is.

I remember that. That's thing that drives me nuts. Take away Gronk and the other targets and Tyms gets you. Then it's panic time and the roof falls in. It's the Bellichik system.

Whatever. Just Win Baby!

exactly

We can beat him. THEM

We actually can beat them. I am much more focused on our Offense against their defense.

we need to stop blount. might be a brandon spikes kind of day. one big hitter for another. yes, i know spikes hasn't played

This. Spikes on Mel Blount

Oh you meant Blunt.

Spikes head to head on him too. because they are going to run it

I can't remember the pats hitting deep balls since Randy. Their offense doesn't need it.

truth

I remember that. That's thing that drives me nuts. Take away Gronk and the other targets and Tyms gets you. Then it's panic time and the roof falls in. It's the Bellichik system.

I think that comes back to a "sky is falling " mindset

Patriots always win somehow. You know, like the Fans here :wallbash:

Also dont you need arm strength to shoot those short passes past the DBs with speed? Either way one good hit and JG is outta the game. I think the biggest match up is how our Offense does against their Defense. That defense is looking crazy top 3 in the league rite now. If we can scheme passed them and put up 24 points I trust our defense to hold them down. Like 3rd said, our OFF vs their DEF is the big question mark. I dont think we have the horses but I have hope Powell Woods Goodwin and Tyrod can step up, they are due for a break out game. Hoping its tomorrow.

exactly

We actually can beat them. I am much more focused on our Offense against their defense.

May our D have the same type of game as last week and our O step it up to another level and we destroy the cheaters. - Go Bills!!!!

this beers for you breh! Go Bills!

:beer:

The Refs will win this one for NE, cue the phantom penalties, the "Bills most undisciplined team" storyline rears it's head in this one. Bellicheat doesnt have to beat us cuz he knows we'll beat ourselves

Edited by JLO

The Refs will win this one for NE, cue the phantom penalties, the "Bills most undisciplined team" storyline rears it's head in this one. Bellicheat doesnt have to beat us cuz he knows we'll beat ourselves

I would agree if it was still last year.

Sets us up for another Brett Favre retirement scenario... We knock out Janeane, then Jacqueline comes in and does her best Tarvaris Jackson for a 38-14 Cheats win.

yay