Jerry Jones:

Tom

Maybe it's just me and maybe this is a pipe dream but I'd love for the bills to make the superbowl and have it be buffalo vs dallas Losman vs Bledsoe, and to beat Them like a drum.

I was a big bledsoe supporter but I just can't support the guy anymore. Maybe after his career is over but I can't bring myself to even remotly appreciate players from Americas Criminals.

Jerry Jones comment on NFL Channel:

I feel we can get to the SuperBowl before Buffalo, their decision is our gain.

250704[/snapback]

TD felt the same way three years ago.

I'm sure Drew won't disappoint this time, afterall - it's the Cowgirls.

God, if any team has more sucky luck than the Patsies, it's the Cowgirls.

Maybe Drew will do a reverse Cowgirl on Parcell's face.

Maybe it's just me and maybe this is a pipe dream but I'd love for the bills to make the superbowl and have it be buffalo vs dallas  Losman vs Bledsoe, and to beat Them like a drum.

I was a big bledsoe supporter but I just can't support the guy anymore. Maybe after his career is over but  I can't bring myself to even remotly appreciate players from Americas Criminals.

250709[/snapback]

As Texas hick would say, Losman ain't winning no super bowl any time soon. Just hope the rest of our team is good enough to get us into the playoffs.

Maybe it's just me and maybe this is a pipe dream but I'd love for the bills to make the superbowl and have it be buffalo vs dallas  Losman vs Bledsoe, and to beat Them like a drum.

I was a big bledsoe supporter but I just can't support the guy anymore. Maybe after his career is over but  I can't bring myself to even remotly appreciate players from Americas Criminals.

250709[/snapback]

It really is a true shame. I wanted to see Drew get a ring really bad. But never will I root for the Cowboys to win anything. Never.