WGR stream not working?

That stream has never worked well for me. On android, trying to listen just through the website. I tried again on monday. Commercials play, then the audio for a minute or two, then just cuts out. Its been garbage for years, imo.

That stream has never worked well for me. On android, trying to listen just through the website. I tried again on monday. Commercials play, then the audio for a minute or two, then just cuts out. Its been garbage for years, imo.

Have you tried to listen via the Tune In Radio app? It works great for me on my android phone.

Have you tried to listen via the Tune In Radio app? It works great for me on my android phone.

Thanks for this. I have a droid and do have the Tune In app but never thought of listening to WGR through it. I always use the WGR app and it really is annoying the way it cuts out constantly. Neither of them worked this morning though. Think it was more of an internal issue with WGR.

Thanks for this. I have a droid and do have the Tune In app but never thought of listening to WGR through it. I always use the WGR app and it really is annoying the way it cuts out constantly. Neither of them worked this morning though. Think it was more of an internal issue with WGR.

They stated there were issues in hr 1, the segment is in the audio vault on the app however.