Watkins expected to play vs NE this week.

ChanOverChin

Watkins apparently said on Twitter that he is go to go for this week. He plans to test his ankle later this week, but is expected to play vs the Pats this Sunday.

That's good new for us because we're going to need him in order to have any chance at the Razor.

The Bills currently are last in the league in passing yards.

Hopefully, Sammy can be a big contributor this week and help us to beat another top 3 team in the league.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they can build on what they did last week, it will certainly make it look like ousting Roman was the right move. Hopefully we see OVER THE MIDDLE this week against this aggressive Pats**** defense. Then some sustained drives can help our defense be as good as it was last week.

Don't even bother, I would rather sit him the year and get healthy (if that ever happens). He is useless out there right now and other teams know it. What I don't get is that they are saying that it can't get injured more while playing on it....so why the hell isn't he playing? Time to toughen up there Sammy

Watkins apparently said on Twitter that he is go to go for this week. He plans to test his ankle later this week, but is expected to play vs the Pats this Sunday.

That's good new for us because we're going to need him in order to have any chance at the Razor.

Hopefully, Sammy can be a big contributor this week and help us to beat another top 3 team in the league.

She tweeted that she was ready to go last week too.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Don't even bother, I would rather sit him the year and get healthy (if that ever happens). He is useless out there right now and other teams know it. What I don't get is that they are saying that it can't get injured more while playing on it....so why the hell isn't he playing? Time to toughen up there Sammy

As I said in another thread: there's a difference between "it can't get worse" and "resting it won't improve it". The former is apparently true, but that doesn't mean that the latter is also true.

i thought his problem was his foot...what is wrong with his ankle?

Fantastic- sounds like 3 catches for 27 yards coming our way!

Those are the kind of numbers you produce when you only get 4-5 targets.

Look around the league: targets are what lead to production.

He's had no trouble getting open; that he hasn't been as explosive as he was last year is no reason not to target him just as much. Throw him the ball when he's open (which is often).

Those are the kind of numbers you produce when you only get 4-5 targets.

Look around the league: targets are what lead to production.

He's had no trouble getting open; that he hasn't been as explosive as he was last year is no reason not to target him just as much. Throw him the ball when he's open (which is often).

Yes, this.