Phat Pat puts TD on the clock

scribo

What's up with that? I know it makes sense, but why bother saying that to the media? It could spell bad things. I really believe we need to bring him back next year or risk taking abig step backward in our run stuffing.

Come on TD, sign him!

What's up with that? I know it makes sense, but why bother saying that to the media? It could spell bad things. I really believe we need to bring him back next year or risk taking abig step backward in our run stuffing.

Come on TD, sign him!

250632[/snapback]

to put public pressure on TD and make sure everyone knows big pat wants to come back but will not put up with TD d*cking him around.......

i'm with you -- just get the deal done already........

to put public pressure on TD and make sure everyone knows big pat wants to come back but will not put up with TD d*cking him around.......

i'm with you -- just get the deal done already........

250641[/snapback]

Depends on the numbers. Can't really justify anything more than what Big Sam is making, considering he's made the Pro Bowl the past 2 years and Phat Pat hasn't ever, whether justifiably so or not.

Looking at that link, so Denny Green wanted a draft pick as well? Hah! Better get moving quick Denny my boy, otherwise you might findt the price for Henry goes WAY up after TD gets done talking to people at the combine, starting today. Chop, chop.

Although I'm torn between getting Shelton straight-up or seeing what TD can get for Henry with what looks like a REALLY good market for him now.