9-26: Eric Wood and Rex Ryan with the Media

26CornerBlitz

9-26: ERIC WOOD ON WGR (21:08)

Wood - I like the direction of our offense moving forward after yesterday #Bills

Wood - we had a ton of different looks yesterday, but you never want to be predictable. Thought we did well with mixing up the runs. #Bills

Wood - Felt like we were breaking the huddle earlier. Helps us dissect the defense, get a better read earlier #Bills

Wood - Lynn reached out to the players, and the players had a voice. Anthony did a great job with a great offensive game plan #Bills

Wood - I was confident going into this week. It feels a whole lot better talking to you at 1-2 than 0-3. It was a good win for us #Bills

Wood - I'm a center, I'm a leader on the team, but I want no involvement in coaching changes or anything like that #Bills

Wood - we all like G-Ro. We all have a lot of respect for him, but we all thought we should have played better in first two weeks #Bills

Wood - moving forward, I like where this team is heading under Lynn #Bills

Wood - I'm curious to see who NE's QB will be. Thought Brissett played well, but he's hurt. We'll see. Always a tough challenge at Gillette

Wood - it's a big opportunity for us. If we get back to 2-2, we're right back in it and got some momentum moving forward #Bills

9-26: REX RYAN ON WGR (12:31)

Rex - I feel great about a win, I think everyone knows we needed it. Happy with the way guys came together #Bills

Rex - 7 DBs is something I've done against Palmer in the past. He's a talented guy, certainly didn't want a repeat performance of Thursday.

Rex - we knew what the Jets were doing Week 2, but we were surprised with the way they executed against us. #Bills

Rex - I was really happy with the tempo we played with. We tried to switch the snap count up, and we kept the Cardinals off balance #Bills

Rex - I would've liked to see us be more proficient in the passing game, but our time is coming on that #Bills

Rex - Watkins felt a lot better on Saturday, but he wasn't ready to go for Sunday #Bills

Rex on Sunday's game against the Patriots - we have to be ready for everything, and we will be #Bills

Rex - we don't know what we're going to get. One thing we know is that NE won't know what they're going to get. It will be a chess match

Will link Rex's Presser once it's posted. In the interim please see below:

@SalSports

Ready for Rex Ryan's Monday press conference here at One Bills Drive. Follow along for quotes.

Rex: A lot of pressure o the DBs to learn the 7-DB system they used last week. Had to use wristbands to communicate

Rex mentioned Douzable as a player who is playing really well, playing all over DL, including nose.

"Belichick will probably go down as the best in the history of the game. I poke fun at him, but nobody I respect more." -- rex Ryan

Rex on preparing for NE not knowing who QB is: "We'll be prepared for them. We are looking at all their talents now."

Rex says he "really can't say anything" about Sammy's condition, but "we'll see how it goes." Hopeful to have him Sunday

There were plays designed for Reggie Bush to play slot Sunday, but Rex said they just didn't get to them

Rex just said on @WGR550 he "thinks (Bills) know" who will play QB for Patriots Sunday, but won't say. Interesting