Communication Concerns at Foxboro

OhDozeBills

The NFL controls the headsets and communications.

The teams are responsible for replacing batteries in the headsets. Remember the Bills game where Rex forgot to have one of followers check the batteries and the headsets quit?

Those Limeys are working for Belichick.

Here is the game. http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/10/25/headsets-absolutely-miserable-for-bills-offense-in-loss/

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The teams are responsible for replacing batteries in the headsets. Remember the Bills game where Rex forgot to have one of followers check the batteries and the headsets quit?

Here is the game. http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/10/25/headsets-absolutely-miserable-for-bills-offense-in-loss/

tumblr_lxpaoqlltL1r5ykg1.jpg

Seems to happen there regularly. Have to believe they would almost expect it by now.

Was it not Chris Collingsworth last year who said "I don't care who you are...everyone....I mean everyone...has had technical communications type problems at some point in Foxborough" ???

I think it was Chris. It was a color analyst throwing that comment out there during a game last year. I thought it was interesting to hear that.

Anyone remember this?

Right, and there is absolutely no room for technologically exploiting the system to one's advantage.

:lol:

Was it not Chris Collingsworth last year who said "I don't care who you are...everyone....I mean everyone...has had technical communications type problems at some point in Foxborough" ???

I think it was Chris. It was a color analyst throwing that comment out there during a game last year. I thought it was interesting to hear that.

Anyone remember this?

Right, and there is absolutely no room for technologically exploiting the system to one's advantage.

No. He has since been lead outside and shot by a firing squad. Film with the comment has been destroyed and minds have been wiped clean.

Anyone remember this?

Now, the Boogie man is involved?

Now, the Boogie man is involved?

You have to understand: 99% of the board here thinks that the Pats win because of [insert conspiracy in support of Pats] in the same way your home base thinks that [Goodell/boogeyman-du-jour] is out to ruin the dynasty.

Our stupidity > your stupidity but neither fan base is looking proud in these dumb moments.

The comment was from Pittsburgh/New England last year; Sept. 11, 2015.

Mike Tomlin's headset was not working most of the game.

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2015/09/11/patriots-steelers-headsets/

"Color analyst Cris Collinsworth somberly told everyone opposing coaches expect these kinds of shenanigans at Gillette Stadium, and respond with an apathetic, “whatever,” whenever problems occur."

Aren't they 78-0 at home when leading at half time? That's pretty insane. What's also crazy (and not saying they're cheating here cause not sure how it would be possible) is their ability to win the coin toss. I want to say the win the toss something like 80% of the time which is virtually impossible to do. Just makes you wonder.

Again, the headset thing is nothing new, but I'm much more concerned this time around with having a new coordinator in place who's relying on calling plays from up top. Shut down his headset and he's pretty much useless

I said it before: KRAFT sold his soul. Only rational explanation.

You have to understand: 99% of the board here thinks that the Pats win because of [insert conspiracy in support of Pats] in the same way your home base thinks that [Goodell/boogeyman-du-jour] is out to ruin the dynasty.

Our stupidity > your stupidity but neither fan base is looking proud in these dumb moments.

Now now, Ben.

A rather compelling argument can be made that the Patriots organization, including Belichick, not only consistently looks for the fine line between exploiting the rules to one's benefit and cheating, they actually don't have a problem crossing that line as a matter of institutional policy.

Is this the sole factor in their success over the last 15 years or whatever? Of course not.

Does it help? Absolutely.

Aren't they 78-0 at home when leading at half time? That's pretty insane. What's also crazy (and not saying they're cheating here cause not sure how it would be possible) is their ability to win the coin toss. I want to say the win the toss something like 80% of the time which is virtually impossible to do. Just makes you wonder.

Again, the headset thing is nothing new, but I'm much more concerned this time around with having a new coordinator in place who's relying on calling plays from up top. Shut down his headset and he's pretty much useless

They made a :censored: ing deal with the devil thats what it is, and that's why we can't explain it. They sold their damn souls.

Is it ok to hate Goodell and think he has way to much power?? Lol

Sigh, the NFL is in charge of ALL of that equipment. Not the patriots or anyone in the Razor. Every single game it is NFL employees and gear being used.

No the Pats home record is not reaching that level at all. The packers have had it for years, as have the steelers, and so on... Good teams always excel at home.

There might be an NFL guy "in charge' but there is a" deflator" who's job it is to f### it up.

Thinking the Patriots cheat is not more stupid than thinking Goodell is trying to ruin a football dynsasty. The Patriots cheat and have been proven to cheat or skirt the line of cheating far too many times for it to be considered stupid.

Is it ok to hate Goodell and think he has way to much power?? Lol

Only if you are an NFL player. And even then, he was given that power through collective bargaining in the CBA. If they don't like it, they can change it at the bargaining table. It's a union issue that shouldn't matter one bit to anyone that isn't a member of NFLPA Why should fans care what two entities bargain in a contract that they are not involved in.