What next week really means.

I definitely think next week is the game of the season. 1-3 and 0-3 in the AFC will kill them for the most part. They could POSSIBLY sneak back into the hunt but the tiebreakers would likely kill them.

Oh boy,,,another " game of the year " against the Pats who have had 10 days to get prepared.

Guys, keep your expectations low and the heart rate down. I hope to hell Rex learned from last year when he pumped his players so high. Guys taking stupid penalties, AW acting like a douche and needing to be controlled on the sidelines.

All the best Bills fans. We deserve a nice 2-2.

We deserve 2-2 most def! Unfortunately like P016 said the !@#$ sched makers gave us the best coach in the NFL with 10 days rest!! Pats* DEF is scary good. If Prescott plays all Rex needs to do is put the pressure on him an force those rookie Turnovers. I could see a defensive stale mate with the 1st team to score on Def or STs getting the upper hand.

It's one game guys! Even if you lose your season is still not over. (Not saying you will just don't want people on the cliff if it happens) I think it's fair to say it is not easy to win up here at the Razor. So enjoy the game and cheer hard but don't put all your eggs into a one game basket.

Please you haven't been around here long enough. If we lose, this season will go down the drain quickly. It will be disheartening to lose to a NE team, without Brady & possibly if their 2nd/3rd string QB. With that being said though, I don't think it matters who the hoody runs out at QB, the refs will as they usually do in Foxboro will not allow the Pats to lose & throw a few flags at critical points of the game in NE favor. They will win a tight low scoring game.