I can't wait to go home and dress my

Thailog80

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell would you guys do if you were fired? Wear your company t-shirts around the house? Or burn the f'ers?

250435[/snapback]

As much as we try to draw parallels, you can't with a real job and pro sports.

The easy answer to your question is "if i did half as poorly at my job as he did, I would have been fired a year ago".

Either way he could have said "I would like to thank the Buffalo Bills and the fans of WNY, but now I am a Cowboy, and I plan on leading Dallas to the super bowl, etc, etc."

He was obviously VERY pissed at how things were handled here.

As much as we try to draw parallels, you can't with a real job and pro sports.

The easy answer to your question is "if i did half as poorly at my job as he did, I would have been fired a year ago".

Either way he could have said "I would like to thank the Buffalo Bills and the fans of WNY, but now I am a Cowboy, and I plan on leading Dallas to the super bowl, etc, etc."

He was obviously VERY pissed at how things were handled here.

250457[/snapback]

It's the same.

I don't blame him.

250383[/snapback]

Me neither, that's one of the best quotes I've heard all year! More power to you Drew! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: to all those Bills fans that criticized you through your 7-2 run last year.

Me neither, that's one of the best quotes I've heard all year! More power to you Drew!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: to all those Bills fans that criticized you through your 7-2 run last year.

250504[/snapback]

;):lol::lol: Yeah he was on a tear wasn't he? He carried our D and lack of Special Teams. ;)

;)  :lol:  :lol:  Yeah he was on a tear wasn't he? He carried our D and lack of Special Teams.  ;)

250510[/snapback]

Will you fans make up your minds! In one forum, you brag about the special teams, in another, its a weakness. The D is the only thing you can agree on. And even that Didn't get the job done against Pittsburgh. Great job.

Will you fans make up your minds! In one forum, you brag about the special teams, in another, its a weakness. The D is the only thing you can agree on. And even that Didn't get the job done against Pittsburgh. Great job.

250522[/snapback]

He was kidding. The prior poster was saying we should be ashamed for bashing Drew when he took us on a 7-2 run. Thailog80 was saying it was the ST and Defense, mainly (he used sarcasm to prove the point).

He was kidding. The prior poster was saying we should be ashamed for bashing Drew when he took us on a 7-2 run. Thailog80 was saying it was the ST and Defense, mainly (he used sarcasm to prove the point).

250526[/snapback]

Someone missed it.

The counterpoint was Puhonix mentioning their sh------- play in the Pgh game. I guess they carried the team during that 7-game run, but couldn't cut it when they really needed to. Or was that just Drew? ;);)

Well, perhaps not these days, but I have plenty of goodwill for Landry's teams. I think we would agree on that.

250446[/snapback]

Ah yes, Coach Landry. I fine man. Oh, how did these Cowboys treat Coach Landry on his way out? With disrespect. Dallas is certainly my most hated NFC team -- most hated non-AFC East team.

The counterpoint was Puhonix mentioning their sh------- play in the Pgh game.  I guess they carried the team during that 7-game run, but couldn't cut it when they really needed to.  Or was that just Drew? ;)  ;)

250535[/snapback]

Yeah Drew was magnificent against Pitt.....I forgot.