Missing: Bills Rushing Attack. Last seen 12.27.15

Marty McFly

Which side of the Offense shows the most improvement today?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which side of the Offense shows the most improvement today?

• Rushing
    • Passing
    • Tanking

Bills_Rushing_Milk_Carton.jpg

Whats up Bills Brehs! McFly here, as the time approaches for the Cards kick off and our 1st game with a new OC calling the plays, I still wonder, where is our rushing attack? We led the league last year in rushing. We kept our O-line together which we all agreed was a big deal in the off-season. TT hasn't been playing well and a good part of that has to do with the pressure from a lack of a rushing attack/threat. Defenses know our running game is weak so without that threat they focus their efforts on shutting down TT. Karlos was a bigger loss than the front office expected (a lot of us on here knew it wasn't a good idea to replace Karlos with a 3rd rate scat back in Reggie Bush). We had a bruiser change of pace back to beat up the defense and soften them up for Shadys quick cuts, jukes, spins, and jives. The obvious solution was to substitute Jon Williams after Karlos got cut. Jon Williams is a one-cut running bruiser back, with a stutter step reminiscent of a young Freddy Jackson, and a better NCAA RB than Karlos was, its well documented, his highlight tape is CRAZY!! In case you've been living under a rock I left the link of J Will at the end of this post. Why else is the running game gone missing? Kidnapped by zombies? We need answers dammit!

Ultimate J Will Highlights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4TjJEBjYa0

J Will vs Alabama
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=595l8H6n-7E

Edited by Marty McFly

Bills_Rushing_Milk_Carton.jpg

Jon Williams is a one-cut running bruiser back, with a stutter step reminiscent of a young Freddy Jackson, and a better NCAA RB than Karlos was, its well documented, his highlight tape is CRAZY!! In case you've been living under a rock I left the link of J Will at the end of this post.

J Will vs Alabama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=595l8H6n-7E

So ya think he was just that great against Alabama? I am thinking that he was closer to pretty good than he was to great.

Edited by Bill from NYC

So ya think he was just that great against Alabama? I am thinking that he was closer to pretty good than he was to great.

The greatness was in the "ultimate J will highlight video," he played good against a top of the line 2014 Alabama defense, that is why I selected that video. Just like if you would be showcasing Wentz as a player you wouldnt just cherry pick his games against teams like Cleveland and Chicago, you'd throw a real contender in there and see how he fares against the big boys. I think he might take a year or 2 to get up to NFL speed but I am excited about his development he has a lot of potential.

Edited by Marty McFly

The OC is a RB coach, this was no surprise. Passing game on the other hand...

I like what we did getting Tyrod on the edge and letting him get out of the pocket but I'm not a fan of the late in the game option play. Way too risky in that situation and we almost paid for it. That showed Lynn's inexperience. They ran a lot of counters and traps and that got Shady to FINALLY turn his hips up field and get some positive yardage. Felton made some nice blocks and was a big impact player today (literally). I'm liking what I see but the passing game us still a work in progress