Funny thing about Bledsoe bashers....

Buftex

when Bledsoe was rumoured to be on his way out, those of us who were in favor of bringing him back were told "get over it!!! It's JP's time! " Now, Bledsoe is gone, and the same a-holes keep starting posts, the soul purpose to harp on how much they hate/hated Bledsoe. All I can say is, "Get over it! It's JP's time!"

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: with tough love! ;)

when Bledsoe was rumoured to be on his way out, those of us who were in favor of bringing him back were told "get over it!!! It's JP's time! "  Now, Bledsoe is gone, and the same a-holes keep starting posts, the soul purpose to harp on how much they hate/hated Bledsoe.  All I can say is, "Get over it!  It's JP's time!"

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

250349[/snapback]

Aren't those posts quite entertaining?

Ah, the good old days of TBD...

Flutie sucks!

Johnson sucks!

The more things change...

250355[/snapback]

Most were confined to the thread created for the bickering of the two and didn't tend to spill into nearly every thread on the Wall.

Someone did tell me that things were getting better over here, though, and I know they wouldn't lie to me.

Most were confined to the thread created for the bickering of the two and didn't tend to spill into nearly every thread on the Wall.

Someone did tell me that things were getting better over here, though, and I know they wouldn't lie to me.

250366[/snapback]

Maybe it is just the long offseason! Oh wait, only 5 months before they strap on the pads again! ;)

250366[/snapback]

You remember it differently than I do. As I recall, they ended up creating a board specifically for the tards to toss spitballs at each other.

I've been trying to move on.  He is ancient history.  There should be no more bashing AND no more fluffing.  He's a f***ing Cowboy now and I never cheer for anyone on America's team! ;)

250402[/snapback]

I see a lot of others have followed your lead. The Bledsoe threads have nearly disappeared.

Flutie > RJ

250357[/snapback]

Flutie is to RJ as Bledsoe is to Losman

Both are instances where the team went with one guy because they felt he had the potential to be good enough in favor of the guy that had proven he wasn't good enough. There are no "buts" about it, the first three couldn't get it done. Counterfeit. Let's hope Losman is the real deal because this QB turnover is getting kind of tired.

I see a lot of others have followed your lead.  The Bledsoe threads have nearly disappeared.

250410[/snapback]

For me this is so. I really never wish ill will on the guy. Im just glad he isnt on the Bills anymore. Im estatic over that. The future is uncertain but I will take that over knowing that failure is certain with Drew. On to new business!!!!

For me this is so. I really never wish ill will on the guy. Im just glad he isnt on the Bills anymore. Im estatic over that. The future is uncertain but I will take that over knowing that failure is certain with Drew. On to new business!!!!

250556[/snapback]

As someone put succinctly before: You may not know what you're getting with JP, but you definitely knew what you were getting with Drew.

when Bledsoe was rumoured to be on his way out, those of us who were in favor of bringing him back were told "get over it!!! It's JP's time! "  Now, Bledsoe is gone, and the same a-holes keep starting posts, the soul purpose to harp on how much they hate/hated Bledsoe.  All I can say is, "Get over it!  It's JP's time!"

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: with tough love! ;)

250349[/snapback]

What's worse? Being a TSW basher or a Bledsoe basher? If your offended by fans taking shots at Drew here, then maybe TSW isn't you cup of tea to begin with. IMO fans here have every right to throw the last shovel fulls of dirt on the Bledsoe era today.