A guy propose in front of my cows

boyst

Last week while in Buffalo enjoying the company of many fine men a man came to thy farm and asked if he could propose in front of cattle. My mother being somewhat ditzy and confused to the situation said that would be fine. He came a little bit later with his soon to be fiance and proposed. My mother never asked why he wanted to do this so I'm asking y'all.

Why did this man propose in front of my cattle? Was it Joe?

Nothing personal I bet.

2. Don’t Take Anything Personally
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.

That's the good think about you Boyst, you don't take too many things personal.

He probably just want something different. You know how it is now, everybody always trying to do something different. Even from me, I admit, kinda weird and strange. But what is the harm?

Last week while in Buffalo enjoying the company of many fine men a man came to thy farm and asked if he could propose in front of cattle. My mother being somewhat ditzy and confused to the situation said that would be fine. He came a little bit later with his soon to be fiance and proposed. My mother never asked why he wanted to do this so I'm asking y'all.

Why did this man propose in front of my cattle? Was it Joe?

1. What is Big Cat?

2. Was the "finance" a Golden Retriever?