Drew Bledsoe Press Conference 4:00 pm ET

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew... are the Dallas coaches going to use the alarm clock technique to help in your development of getting rid of the ball in a timely manner?

250377[/snapback]

They have a special clock that counts "1-antidisestablishmentarianism.... 2-antidisestablishmentarianism,... 3-anti.... "

find it works better for Drew than using mississippi.

They have a special clock that counts "1-antidisestablishmentarianism.... 2-antidisestablishmentarianism,... 3-anti.... "

find it works better for Drew than using mississippi.

250385[/snapback]

I've been playing backyard football with my buddies for the past 3 years now, and we needed a word count to say before you could rush in and blitz the QB. So we settled on "mugwump" which prompted the saying "If you cant find an open receiver by 5 mugwumps, the play is dead already".

Fast forward to the Bills vs Steelers game this year, which had me with 7 of my closest friends at the game, most of whom play in those backyard football games during the spring and summer. After Bledsoe's fumble for an TD, one of them turns to me and said "That was waaaaaaaaay more than 5 mugwumps..."

Did you hear his answer about being a backup to Drew Henson? 

That guy will never be a backup.  If he loses his job to Drew Henson somehow, he would just retire.

250392[/snapback]

what was his answer?