TNF

CommonCents

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not get carried away, the Patriots are a one point under dog. This wouldn't be a big upset if the Pats win, it would just be a disappointment for Houston. If you can't win this one in NE then how could you ever win in the playoffs? A NE victory is just another one chalked up to BB and staff and Houston will be looked at as inferior once again.

Houston is in their 3rd game with Brock, let's not act like it would be a surprise to see him make a mess of things.

That's all based on BB rep. But let's be honest if the Texans lose they are screwed. I mean if you lose to the Pats with a 3rd string QB AND WITH A BANGED UP Butler and no Ninkovich.. As a talk show guy here said " if they lose tonight how could they expect to beat the Pats at a 100% or even with Jimmy G in there!"

That's all based on BB rep. But let's be honest if the Texans lose they are screwed. I mean if you lose to the Pats with a 3rd string QB AND WITH A BANGED UP Butler and no Ninkovich.. As a talk show guy here said " if they lose tonight how could they expect to beat the Pats at a 100% or even with Jimmy G in there!"

why are they screwed. They are probably going to win their division regardless and get a home playoff game. I'm sure they want to win but if they don't I doubt anyone on the team looked at that game as a W to begin with.

What's wrong with Butler?

Edited by YoloinOhio

Jimmy G and his 25 minute highlight reel against the Dolphins secondary, I swear I saw Meeko Grimes out there.

Why not cut to the chase and mention Brady? That's what it's all about, if you want to go the super bowl you need to be able to beat Tom Terrific...Jimmy G. and Ninko are just pieces.

why are they screwed. They are probably going to win their division regardless and get a home playoff game. I'm sure they want to win but if they don't I doubt anyone on the team looked at that game as a W to begin with.

Nothing's wrong with Butler, he turned his ankle agains the Cardinals in week 1. Played all of week 2 and never walked with a limp. It's all about twisting things into the Patriots favor haven't you noticed?

Let's go Texans, I'm hoping for a beat down tonight. Pats fans are already intolerable after two weeks. Any word on Jimmy G yet? Any fantasy implications for anyone? I'm curious to see how well Lamar Miller does tonight he is due to break one off.

I would love to see a beat-down of the Pats.

On the other hand, what if Belly-cheat puts on a clinic "How to Win with your Third String QB"?

Should be an interesting game either way.

Screwed as in they would have 0 confidence in beating the Pays in the playoffs if they lose. I am quoting people paid know this crap up here lol..

And Butler has a shoulder injury

Edited by PatsFanNH

Screwed as in they would have 0 confidence in beating the Pays in the playoffs if they lose. I am quoting people paid know this crap up here lol..

i mean, they may not even play the Pats in the playoffs. I just think this is a game they'd love to have but not a ton of pressure to do so. Edited by YoloinOhio

Jimmy G and his 25 minute highlight reel against the Dolphins secondary, I swear I saw Meeko Grimes out there.

ROTFLMAO Miko Grimes, what did she do, try to distract them with cake? (warning NSFW)

Wait, are you talking like, national news media? We lack faith around here in "people paid to know this crap" if they're national news media

ROTFLMAO Miko Grimes, what did she do, try to distract them with cake? (warning NSFW)

Wait, are you talking like, national news media? We lack faith around here in "people paid to know this crap" if they're national news media

Yikes. Side note, that *** is the only thing I have seen him cover in about two years.

Dude, I didn't think they were going to win!! Just like I didn't think they win in 1986!! Now the tuna owes me $200 for the 1996 fiasco! Lol

I remember '96. I was at a friend's house and I was the only person watching the game by the second possession.

I would love to see a beat-down of the Pats.

On the other hand, what if Belly-cheat puts on a clinic "How to Win with your Third String QB"?

Should be an interesting game either way.

Ugh ugh ugh mea culpa I was wrong. Belicheck*** did put on a clinic, and Osweiler showed that he has a laser for an arm and a damn fine WR, but that was just an ugly, ugly game.