TNF

CommonCents

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what Miami thought about Thad whatever his name was...That dude from Duke...

The goal is not to be the Miami Dolphins! Texans have a talented squad and this is a good early season test for them, if they can't take advantage of NE this week then I'm putting them in the pretender category.

I love their skill position players, heck Jaelen Strong struggles to see the field on that team. Wish we would throw a pick at the Texans for him.

Edited by Commonsense

Fantasy dilemma:

I need to start three of four

Demaryius Thomas

Jordy Nelson

Mike Evans

Will Fuller

Haven't started fuller yet but he's put up back to back 100 yard games. Thoughts?

I go with the bottom 3, DT was nicked up last week and plays a decent? Bengals defense. He also hasn't done much with the new QB I wouldn't trust him. Brock looks for Fuller a lot...... The other two guys need no explanation.

The goal is not to be the Miami Dolphins! Texans have a talented squad and this is a good early season test for them, if they can't take advantage of NE this week then I'm putting them in the pretender category.

I love their skill position players, heck Jaelen Strong struggles to see the field on that team. Wish we would throw a pick at the Texans for him.

I don't think you understood my post. Let me clarify.

Thad Lewis was brought into Buffalo as a 3rd string Qb. He ended up starting for some games. He was not a very respected QB in the league and nobody even knew who he was really. And when the Bills beat Miami - they were like WTF? We just got beat by the Bills with this joke of a QB who was a practice squad Quarterback shortly before that.

Just pointing out it is not unthinkable that a 3rd string QB might lead a team to victory. It has happened before.

Thad Lewis was brought into Buffalo as a 3rd string Qb. He ended up starting for some games. He was not a very respected QB in the league and nobody even knew who he was really. And when the Bills beat Miami - they were like WTF? We just got beat by the Bills with this joke of a QB who was a practice squad Quarterback shortly before that.

Just pointing out it is not unthinkable that a 3rd string QB might lead a team to victory. It has happened before.

Cardale agrees :)

I understand what your saying, I liked Thad Lewis he had some heart back there.

I was just stating that the Dolphins were an 8-8 team in 2013 and I'm hoping the Texans are better than just average. They are coming off a playoff birth and look to have added 3 or 4 key pieces, anything less than a division title and a playoff run would probably be considered a disappointment. This is a must win game for them if they want to be taken serious, sure BB could fool everyone again and win with a third stringer but here's to hoping that does not happen!

I understand what your saying, I liked Thad Lewis he had some heart back there.

I was just stating that the Dolphins were an 8-8 team in 2013 and I'm hoping the Texans are better than just average. They are coming off a playoff birth and look to have added 3 or 4 key pieces, anything less than a division title and a playoff run would probably be considered a disappointment. This is a must win game for them if they want to be taken serious, sure BB could fool everyone again and win with a third stringer but here's to hoping that does not happen!

All the pressure is on them to win! A good test for them see if they can handle it.. No one expects the Pats to win

All the pressure is on them to win! A good test for them see if they can handle it.. No one expects the Pats to win

Let's not get carried away, the Patriots are a one point under dog. This wouldn't be a big upset if the Pats win, it would just be a disappointment for Houston. If you can't win this one in NE then how could you ever win in the playoffs? A NE victory is just another one chalked up to BB and staff and Houston will be looked at as inferior once again.

Houston is in their 3rd game with Brock, let's not act like it would be a surprise to see him make a mess of things.