TNF

CommonCents

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's go Texans, I'm hoping for a beat down tonight. Pats fans are already intolerable after two weeks. Any word on Jimmy G yet? Any fantasy implications for anyone? I'm curious to see how well Lamar Miller does tonight he is due to break one off.

If the Pats win that has be the biggest upset of the year so far. A rookie QB with 3 days prep beating THAT D!

Pats one hope is that our D confuses Osweiler enough get 2-3 turnovers for short fields..

It's not only just the QB vs the D. It's that pats OL vs Houston DL. If Brissett can't get the ball out fast it will be ugly IMO.

Lot of quick passes with a healthy dose of Blount up the middle.. The Pats D needs earn their money this week. This game IMO has be low scoring for the Pats to win. (I can't remember the last time I have ever said they lol)

I wasn't expecting him to be ready, I think the earliest we can hope for him was week 4.

The joke will be on us when both Brissett and Edleman outplay what Tyrod has done this season

Brissette is an unknown, must have driven the Texans coaching staff nuts as they don't have much tape at all on the kid. He looked decent against Miami going 6/9 93 yards with 2 drops. His biggest issue is lack of touch on the shorter passes, and I am sure they will keep it simple as him reading D is not up there yet. (A rookie he is going miss stuff)

Right now with who is playing, I would agree. But if Brady was playing I still would expect a W. Is that being cocky?

True, but what I meant is I been spoiled if Brady plays it's usually a W, just like back in the day when Kelly played it usually meant a W..

In other news. Irvin has suggested that after Belicheck finally retires. That the Lombardi trophy be renamed the Belicheck trophy because of how much he has accomplished. I would see the owners vote now 31 against-- 1 for.

Texans beat the 3rd stringer tonight.

Didn't he say that tongue in cheek like, if they bet the Texans tonight?

At worst Pats are 2-2 after 4 and at best Buffalo is 2-2 after 4. We all know Pats will be at least 3-1 and buffalo will hopefully be 1-3. The part that sucks is that after Brady comes back with both teams having those records, none of it matters in the end....

God I want the bills to get better! You guys are more fun talk to when your cocky! ☺️