Adrian Peterson Out with Meniscus Tear - Placed on IR

26CornerBlitz

Well he was my starting RB on my fantasy team, between him and Ivory both my starters are gone... Sigh.....

Honest question with no intention of slighting you...but why do you post here if you're not a bills fan?

Again, I have no issue with it and it probably makes this place better to have outside viewpoints. I'm just curious.

I also had drafted McKinnon so I'm not to upset with the news. I also had Ware from KC who filled in rather nice for Charles. And Forte who got me 30 points last week, but at the expense of Buffalo.

Well he was my starting RB on my fantasy team, between him and Ivory both my starters are gone... Sigh.....

Guess who drafted Jet McKinnon? :thumbsup:

Did you coin that nickname? I'm going to steal that one. Yeah my WR's are stacked but I'm digging deep trying to find a few backs that will dominate carries. Coleman is trending up, other than that everything else is pointed downwards. Rawls, Langford, Foster, Ware.

This could be the opening I needed let's go Jet!!!!

I think the nickname has been around since his college days. I've definitely seen people use it for a while.

I think the nickname has been around since his college days. I've definitely seen people use it for a while.

Yep it's his Twitter handle

@Vikings

Coach Zimmer says @JetMckinnon1 will be the starting RB for the #Vikings.

This too

@aroundtheNFL

Vikings sign former Broncos RB Ronnie Hillman in wake of Adrian Peterson injury

Nice.... Was able to get him on Waivers in every one of my leagues as soon as the news of the surgery was out. Rest of my league is slipping.

Yep it's his Twitter handle
@Vikings
Coach Zimmer says @JetMckinnon1 will be the starting RB for the #Vikings.

Honest question with no intention of slighting you...but why do you post here if you're not a bills fan?

Again, I have no issue with it and it probably makes this place better to have outside viewpoints. I'm just curious.

A few reasons. One being on the most part you guys on here have good football conversations. (I have the same thing on the Colts board bunch good peeps) another reason is my own teams message board is filled with a bunch of kids who never went threw the bad times so saying anything even slightly negative (like saying the Pays will have a hard time winning Thursday w our 3rd string QB) turns ugly fast. That and so many have no clue about football and just blind sheep. I myself been a fan since the Tony Eason days... And still remember the bashing they took via the Bears (I remember at the very beginning being so hopeful when they got a turnover, just see a guy break his leg and the game go to hell lol)

So basically I look for good football conversation and here and the colts forum are two places I been lucky to find them.

A few reasons. One being on the most part you guys on here have good football conversations. (I have the same thing on the Colts board bunch good peeps) another reason is my own teams message board is filled with a bunch of kids who never went threw the bad times so saying anything even slightly negative (like saying the Pays will have a hard time winning Thursday w our 3rd string QB) turns ugly fast. That and so many have no clue about football and just blind sheep. I myself been a fan since the Tony Eason days... And still remember the bashing they took via the Bears (I remember at the very beginning being so hopeful when they got a turnover, just see a guy break his leg and the game go to hell lol)

So basically I look for good football conversation and here and the colts forum are two places I been lucky to find them.

OMG Tony Eason! You do have some chops as a fan.

But yeah, you're right, this can be a special place for football convo. Though it has its moments.

I'm in the same boat. Scrambling now to patch things together. Cameron Artis-Payne may be a good fill-in for a few weeks until Stewart gets back, but this week's march up against that Vikes D will be tough.

Lions rookie RB Dwayne Washington also may be worth a stash. Although Theo Riddick has be named the "starter" after Abdullah went down, many believe Washington could take over sooner than expected as he is a better all around back. He'll definitely be getting goalline snaps.