Why isn't Jonathan Williams playing?

YoloinOhio

Is it still the ribs or something else that he's been inactive? The Bills have no inside running game as Shady and Bush are both edge runners. Gillislee is an option but they haven't given him the ball in the run game for some reason either. JWill is 6'0 225 and I'm mystified they have kept him on th shelf unless he's still hurt. As far as I know he is practicing...

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason, I thought he was suspended to start the year for a DUi. But I could be confusing him with one of the other dozen guys on our roster who were facing suspensions.

I wonder if JW could be the ace up Lynn's sleeve.

nope, not suspended. But might as well have been.

Ribs sound familiar, but I forgot about the DUI. Did he get that put off until next year?

its in the pipeline. its not necessarily this year vs next year -- just a matter of when the nfl investigation resolves.

would be pretty bills-y timing for it to become official once hes healthy this year.

But I still have no idea why Gillislee isn't getting Bush's playing time

bush played 2 offensive snaps on thursday night.

Probably the ribs. But I still have no idea why Gillislee isn't getting Bush's playing time, or why Bush is even on the team?

i wouldn't be surprised if JWill is activated and Bush inactive since we have Tate to return kicks. But I thought I heard Lynn was the one who wanted Bush (heh)

Is it still the ribs or something else that he's been inactive? The Bills have no inside running game as Shady and Bush are both edge runners. Gillislee is an option but they haven't given him the ball in the run game for some reason either. JWill is 6'0 225 and I'm mystified they have kept him on th shelf unless he's still hurt. As far as I know he is practicing...

Can he pass protect?

its in the pipeline. its not necessarily this year vs next year -- just a matter of when the nfl investigation resolves.

would be pretty bills-y timing for it to become official once hes healthy this year.

bush played 2 offensive snaps on thursday night.

Which makes absolutely no sense. In two games with Buffalo, he has three rushing attempts for -4 yards. Awesome addition to the team. He needs to be cut and bring in another power runner. Wonder if the Karlos Williams kid is available?

Touchdown Mike and Shady are all we need in our backfield right now.

If Palmer shreds the D like Fitz did, and there's no reason he shouldn't, we are going to be in passing mode early in the game.

I'm more worried about Lynn and Tyrod cooking up some fun plays on offense to make the game watchable.

Which makes absolutely no sense. In two games with Buffalo, he has three rushing attempts for -4 yards. Awesome addition to the team. He needs to be cut and bring in another power runner. Wonder if the Karlos Williams kid is available?

we will see -- im surprised they kept him on the opening day 53 and then seem to be shutting him down with almost no touches.