So in the latest Bledsoe bashing post, SO-CAL SURF

throws 5 TD's.  He also wants everyone to step up, and predict what Drew will do.  So, SO-CAL.......$100 says if Bledsoe starts 14 games, he throws more than 5 TD's....

Do you, or anyone else wanna step up and take that bet?

250219[/snapback]

dude, shut up already. No one in their right mind would take that. He was exagerating. Jeeze... let it go, or make a real bet...

I bet last season $150 Bledsoe would get sacked MORE than 40 times. Two people took UNDER 40. Ended up 39. I paid.

But now this is just dumb...

dude, shut up already. No one in their right mind would take that. He was exagerating. Jeeze... let it go, or make a real bet...

I bet last season $150 Bledsoe would get sacked MORE than 40 times. Two people took UNDER 40.  Ended up 39. I paid.

But now this is just dumb...

250232[/snapback]

No actually, what is dumb is all of the bashing that Drew is taking, just because some people need to post 400 times a day about it.

Say something stupid about Drew anymore, and I'll at least do my best to call BS on it.

IT IS OLD, so let it go, and stuff like this won't pop up!

No actually, what is dumb is all of the bashing that Drew is taking, just because some people need to post 400 times a day about it.

Say something stupid about Drew anymore, and I'll at least do my best to call BS on it.

IT IS OLD, so let it go, and stuff like this won't pop up!

250239[/snapback]

It's the ex-girlfriend scenario. As soon as she starts walking around town with another guy it becomes more important than ever to sully her reputation.

Even if it takes exageration and hyperbole to bring her down.

It's cathartic for these guys.

It's about as common a phenomenon as there is in life and sports.

Yippee, Drew's a putz!!

Come on Drew bashing is a long standing tradition. Here is an example I found from 1998.

" The best thing that happened to Drew Bledsoe last week was Mo Vaughn being charged with drunk driving.

At least the Drew bashing stopped for a little while.

For the past week and a half, the know-nothings who call sports radio have blamed Bledsoe for everything wrong that has ever happened. Get into a traffic accident? It's Drew's fault. Hurt your back shoveling snow? Drew's to blame. Do something stupid at work? Drew made you do it.

What is it about New Englanders that we can't appreciate what we have? Why is it that if we can't see perfection, the next choice is awful? Wallowing in misery is as much a part of New England as clam chowder and lobster boils."

I was really excited when we traded for Drew. Drew did help this team when he first arrived and I'll thank him for that, but he was NEVER going to take us to the promised land. It took me 2 and a half years to figure that out, but I did open my eyes to reality and stoped looking at the situation with my heart.

If you don't like the bashing stop reading the posts.