Who to Root for Regarding Draft - Big Games Each Week

BuffaloBaumer

It looks like there could be a good amount of bottom feeders this year with Cleveland most likely to lead the charge. Since we play them, Buffalo has a nice shot of dethroning them to take the top spot. So, we all know that there will be nothing to root for in October, November and December, why not make it interesting for the draft...early.

Who are the bottom feeders that could take a qb next year (Cleveland 0-2, Buffalo 0-2, Bears 0-2 and Niners 1-1)

Games this weekend:

Arizona @ Buffalo - uh, yea

Cleveland @ Miami - Browns may have a shot but I doubt it

Chicago @ Dallas

San Fran @ Seattle

Looks like all the dogs come out on the losing end this weekend. It's going to be a tight race folks....

Rooting for Bills' losses in week three with the hopes of the 1st pick in the draft? Nope! Not doing that.

I would love it if they beat AZ and NE and would never want losses this early. Reality is that 0-4 is right around the corner so just keeping tabs....

Basically, I will be hoping the Bills win as well as the other teams listed....just in case

Edited by BuffaloBaumer

It looks like there could be a good amount of bottom feeders this year with Cleveland most likely to lead the charge. Since we play them, Buffalo has a nice shot of dethroning them to take the top spot. So, we all know that there will be nothing to root for in October, November and December, why not make it interesting for the draft...early.

Who are the bottom feeders that could take a qb next year (Cleveland 0-2, Buffalo 0-2, Bears 0-2 and Niners 1-1)

Games this weekend:

Arizona @ Buffalo - uh, yea

Cleveland @ Miami - Browns may have a shot but I doubt it

Chicago @ Dallas

San Fran @ Seattle

Looks like all the dogs come out on the losing end this weekend. It's going to be a tight race folks....

This has got to be a record on earliest ever for the draft thread & throwing in the towlel for the season for this board but I do tend to agree with you. That Cleveland/Buffalo game in December looms large. Maybe the NFL will flex it.

This has got to be a record on earliest ever for the draft thread & throwing in the towlel for the season for this board but I do tend to agree with you. That Cleveland/Buffalo game in December looms large. Maybe the NFL will flex it.

Cleveland is starting cody kessler this week... and have a street free agent as a backup. We have dareus coming back in 2 weeks and shaq possibly in 4. I'd like to think we can win a couple of: Rams, Niners, Dolphins twice, Browns, Jaguars. Even throw in the raiders/bengals/seahawks - none of them look like premier teams at this point. Seattle just scored 3 points this past week, and appear to have major issues on the line.

Go ahead - throw in the towel... I hate negative fans like this.

Edited by dneveu

Cleveland is starting cody kessler this week... and have a street free agent as a backup. We have dareus coming back in 2 weeks and shaq possibly in 4. I'd like to think we can win a couple of: Rams, Niners, Dolphins twice, Browns, Jaguars. Even throw in the raiders/bengals/seahawks - none of them look like premier teams at this point. Seattle just scored 3 points this past week, and appear to have major issues on the line.

Go ahead - throw in the towel... I hate negative fans like this.

They just fired their Offensive Coordinator 2 weeks into the season with Rob Ryan probably acting as 2nd in command........exactly who is the one throwing in the towel?

Edited by BuffaloBaumer