Who would you start your Franchise with:

PatsFanNH

You have a choice of 5 QB's

Tryrod

Tanahill

Fitz

Jimmy G

3rd pick in NFL Draft this year (probably get the #2 QB out of college)

If it's the ND QB (Kizer) at 3 I would take him, otherwise it would be between Tyrod and Jimmy G.

My reasoning is this they are both young and have a HUGE Upside, while Tanahill is mediocre at best and gawd awful at times, and Fitz is just to old and well no upside.

I would take the 3rd pick in the draft and have my choice of Deshaun Watson or DeShon Kizer.

Or I would trade it and load up on draft picks in order to pay a King's Ransom for the #1 pick in the 2018 Draft - Lamar Jackson.

Hmm I didn't think of that, but then who would you have as your WB for that fill in year or would you draft one to start?

Hmm I probably should ad who would be your coach as that would def determine what type of QB you would have.. (So has be a coordinator or an out of work HC right now) so I would hire Josh McDaniels as I think he is ready for his second shot as HC and could do the job.

Hmm I probably should ad who would be your coach as that would def determine what type of QB you would have.. (So has be a coordinator or an out of work HC right now) so I would hire Josh McDaniels as I think he is ready for his second shot as HC and could do the job.

Josh McDaniels will never come here. But it's a good thought.

We need a creative offensive mind. As long as it is accompanied by a good, experienced NFL defensive coordinator.

Edited by Wayne Arnold

You have a choice of 5 QB's

Tryrod

Tanahill

Fitz

Jimmy G

3rd pick in NFL Draft this year (probably get the #2 QB out of college)

If it's the ND QB (Kizer) at 3 I would take him, otherwise it would be between Tyrod and Jimmy G.

My reasoning is this they are both young and have a HUGE Upside, while Tanahill is mediocre at best and gawd awful at times, and Fitz is just to old and well no upside.

Go into draft

Being that every QB looks good in the NE system. Im gonna keep Tyrod and draft one to develop while Tyrod sinks or swims.

Jimmy G., in a heartbeat.

Kid played real well. However Someone brought up a really good point, NE off is QB friendly, Cassel took them to the playoffs 11-5. MATT !@#$ING CASSEL!! and look how good Cassel, Mallet, and Hoyer have been on other teams....they sucked BAGSKI breh. My point is, once those QBs leave NE they turn to chet! I think JG is good but It could just be the Pats system that works for them, might look like a diff QB once he gets on another team.

Bill Belicheck..... he'd turn anyone on that list into all pro.

Prettu much what I said to Gugny above. Belicheck is just that good. All cheating shenanigans and "headset" sabatoges aside, the man can coach and run an organized organization.....cant say the same for Russ brandon.

Would you say this if he didn't get hurt the other day?

Maybe maybe not, in the cards game there were a few times he was an inch away from getting smoked.

Felt like he was gonna get crushed before game was over.

Tough in the pocket but doesn't "feel" the rush, I see some strip fumbles and big hits in his future

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Maybe maybe not, in the cards game there were a few times he was an inch away from getting smoked.

Tough in the pocket but doesn't "feel" the rush, I see some strip fumbles and big hits in his future

Fair enough - wasn't trying to be a smartass, btw.

I live in Pats country and some have expressed the same concern. It's difficult to guage. I can't say he's 'injury prone" after this incdent. Though I likwe what I see of him thus far.....so very early in his career.

Fair enough - wasn't trying to be a smartass, btw.

I live in Pats country and some have expressed the same concern. It's difficult to guage. I can't say he's 'injury prone" after this incdent. Though I likwe what I see of him thus far.....so very early in his career.

Agree. He looks sharp. Of course he does.

I always want the high pick. Jimmy G is brittle. I'm telling you, some men aren't as rugged as others.

Lol I think he and Romo are from the same college.... Great QBs but brittle... Lol

But doesn't that come with experience? The feeling in the pocket that is.. I know exactly what you were talking about.