Patriots Real or Not

Mikie2times

IMO no one would be complaining if 2 things had happened:

1. Watkins wasn't so injury prone. (Which he wasn't in college so Whaley had no way knowing this IMO)

2. You had a QB who can get him the football.

Wrong, it was a stupid trade no matter how you look at it. It is moves like this that have kept the Bills out of the playoffs for 16 years.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, in 2 seconds or less, a coach in the booth can relay a message about open receivers to Brady's helmet so he can complete a pass to this receiver? In 2 seconds?

And how do they do this on the road?

Simple, each receiver gets a number, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Road or home doesn't matter, they've altered the helmet receiver and they have their own transmitter using their own frequency.

Simple, each receiver gets a number, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Road or home doesn't matter, they've altered the helmet receiver and they have their own transmitter using their own frequency.

Except the head set is shut down via the NFL who controls them before the snap. God I love these conspiracy theories, can't just be a QB smart enough pick a teams D apart nope must be cheating.. Sigh

So even though you concede that there is nothing unusual with his helmet, at least on the road...you would want him to wear another one? Even though you acknowledge that the "guy calling in the the open receiver after the snap' theory makes little sense?

Ok....

The accusation was never around calling out the open receiver, it was advising the QB (after the league-mandated time frame) the best place to go with the ball given what the defense is showing them. It's not just Tom reading the D in that case, it's Tom + Ernie + BB.

Except the head set is shut down via the NFL who controls them before the snap. God I love these conspiracy theories, can't just be a QB smart enough pick a teams D apart nope must be cheating.. Sigh

They used additional communications signals

While the Spygate investigation was ongoing during the second week of the 2007 season, Chris Mortensen of ESPN reported that “The league also was reviewing a possible violation into the number of radio frequencies the Patriots were using during Sunday’s game, sources said. The team did not have a satisfactory explanation when asked about possible irregularities in its communication setup during the game.”

The NFL also makes sure the footballs are properly inflated and brought to the field by an official

Yes and they keep such great records of said pressure. Oh wait they don't. Oh but they know the ideal gas law? Nope they didn't I know they know how fast someone can take air out of 13 balls! Nope oh I know this is it.. They released the true findings and never let any false information remain out there? Hmm NOPE.

Deflategate was a joke, Spygate was legit. These delusion of radio waves.. Is just a silly conspiracy theory..

Ok I am going stop before I say something that will get me in trouble. But your proof is Mortenson and an OLD 2007 article. I can handle Spygate crap, and even Deflategate (to a point) but this!! COME ON MAN!!

I have nothing to prove to you...you just don't have your facts together. And, yes, spygate broke in 2007, so information around their "irregular"communications stem from 2007. Like their using multiple channels outside of the one the NFL monitors.

Say whatever you want...you fit the delusional Pats fan mold perfectly and I work for a Boston based firm, this is just another day for me.

I have nothing to prove to you...you just don't have your facts together. And, yes, spygate broke in 2007, so information around their "irregular"communications stem from 2007. Like their using multiple channels outside of the one the NFL monitors.

Say whatever you want...you fit the delusional Pats fan mold perfectly and I work for a Boston based firm, this is just another day for me.

You spend all day at work discussing conspiracy theories in football?! Wow that's an odd job. I also never asked you to explain anything, just saying relying on an article almost 10 years old and nothing ever came of it is rather well lame. But go ahead believe silly conspiracies theory.

You spend all day at work discussing conspiracy theories in football?! Wow that's an odd job. I also never asked you to explain anything, just saying relying on an article almost 10 years old and nothing ever came of it is rather well lame. But go ahead believe silly conspiracies theory.

STOP POSTING ON A BILLS SITE. You post under the guise of friendly discussion but it's just underhanded bullsh*t. Just go spend time on the pats boards is that really so hard.

Nope, I spend a lot of my time having to be exposed to the delusional nature of your fan base.

I can't help when the accusations (and facts) came to light. You referenced the NFL monitoring the channel so how could they have ever communicated from Ernie to the QB. I referenced that they did it via multiple channels.

What ensued after is textbook Pats fan: cries of vaginal pain, counter accusing, denial, ...it's as old as the topic itself.

Nope, I spend a lot of my time having to be exposed to the delusional nature of your fan base.

I can't help when the accusations (and facts) came to light. You referenced the NFL monitoring the channel so how could they have ever communicated from Ernie to the QB. I referenced that they did it via multiple channels.

What ensued after is textbook Pats fan: cries of vaginal pain, counter accusing, denial, ...it's as old as the topic itself.

I am not going to argue with you, it's obvious you have your own set of "facts" that no matter how many times your proven wrong you will stick to. So go keep believing your silly lies because if you had ANY clue you would know how absurd your accusation is. Hint: Jimmy G was averaging less than 2 seconds before he grew the ball.. NO ONE CAN RELAY WHAT THEY SEE THAT WUICK. Brady averages roughly about 2-3 seconds but yes instead of being able read a D it's some person way up in the box seats radioing down in less than 3 seconds who to throw to.. DUMBEST CONSPIRACY EVER!

I am not going to argue with you, it's obvious you have your own set of "facts" that no matter how many times your proven wrong you will stick to. So go keep believing your silly lies because if you had ANY clue you would know how absurd your accusation is. Hint: Jimmy G was averaging less than 2 seconds before he grew the ball.. NO ONE CAN RELAY WHAT THEY SEE THAT WUICK. Brady averages roughly about 2-3 seconds but yes instead of being able read a D it's some person way up in the box seats radioing down in less than 3 seconds who to throw to.. DUMBEST CONSPIRACY EVER!

Let me ask you something. You come onto this board and undermine what at the time were facts presented on the topic being discussed. Why is it you're not providing any facts of your own that actually counter any of the ideas or thoughts or facts being presented? Your responses are anecdotal at best and provide no facts or information to support your position.

Some people just don't get it. The NFL actually monitors all communicating during games.

I'm basing it on Flutie's statements that he heard Pats coaches in Brady's helmet after the NFL cutoff. It happened when he inadvertently picked up Brady's helmet.

Edited by Freddie's Dead